Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delle La College Ballyvourney

• 30-04-2019 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭

I know there's been loads about this place in the past, but really strange one yesterday night.

Driving past on the main road and a light whizzed past the inside of the top floor windows as though someone was running along the corridor with a flashlight. Weird thing is, it was way too fast to be someone actually running though, like it literally whizzed across in a second or two.

This place is way too far off the road to be a reflection and in any event there were no other cars about.

I did wonder whether it was someone outside with a laser pen, but this looked football size and was more yellow than white.

Maybe I was tired, but still seems weird

Advertisement