Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Post a photo from your wedding

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Here's a tiny pic of me and Mrs Vojera (I'm the one with the purple on the dress):
    DNiftLw.png

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15 pablo102

Happy couples! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Loverly pic Vojera love the dresses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Milly33 wrote: »
    Loverly pic Vojera love the dresses
    Thank you! We both got them from the same place so getting our fittings was gas, they'd have to take one of us in and do the fittings and then hide the dress and take the other one out while the other one went in. :pac:

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Vojera wrote: »
    Thank you! We both got them from the same place so getting our fittings was gas, they'd have to take one of us in and do the fittings and then hide the dress and take the other one out while the other one went in. :pac:

I never even considered that aspect. Sounds hilarious :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭NewMrs2b

Love this thread! So much different style its fab to see!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭deisemum

25 years ago today - today's my silver wedding anniversary. It's like looking at your parents wedding photographs they're so old compared to all the other photos ;)

deisemum wrote: »
    Here goes April 1990 :D

Wedding3.jpg

Wedding4-2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭lubie76

Love this one, just before ceremony watching who was arriving late- it's normally me!

Happy anniversary, deisemum xxxx

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Congratulations deisemum!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

Should be getting our proper photos next week so I'll throw up a few floating around on facebook :)

wed1_zpscutikbjl.jpg

You can see my headpiece a bit better in this one

wed2_zps19k2ltbw.jpg

Our top cake :)

wed4_zpskgfeqqvc.jpg

And the shoes I changed into for dancing!

wed3_zpsp1wpcys1.jpg

Great pictures treadsoftly you look fab. love the runners too where did you get theses

Thanks Milly!

I got them from Betsy Bling: http://www.betsybling.co.uk/Personalised_Bridal_Crystal_ConverseC/p2170120_10984822.aspx

You can personalise everything, from the colour of the shoe to the laces to the crystal colour. They can even have the toes spell out "I Do" if you want :D

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭cactusgal

Lovely pics, tread softly. Your dress is so unique, really suits you. And I love your cake!!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭bluebell27

Tread softly you look amazing and from your post in the other thread it sounds like you had a great day. Congratulations! I ordered my dancing shoes from betsy bling the other week- seeing how lovely yours are I am very glad I did! Enjoy being a Mrs!

Thanks so much guys :o
    bluebell27 wrote: »
    I ordered my dancing shoes from betsy bling the other week- seeing how lovely yours are I am very glad I did! Enjoy being a Mrs!

They were brilliant bluebell! I was dancing in them all night and wore them all the next day and I didn't lose one crystal. Everyone thought they were great!

It does feel amazing to get out of the heels even if they are gorgeous.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭CaraMay

Fab photos tread softly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

Love this thread.
    My lovely husband and I almost 3 years ago.

Loverly Nead21 ye looks so happy.. I love the second pic it looks like ye are on the big screen with people watching

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

Milly33 wrote: »
    Loverly Nead21 ye looks so happy.. I love the second pic it looks like ye are on the big screen with people watching

Thank you. Im happy to say that we had a ball the day of our wedding. We danced the whole night. So important for couples to really enjoy their day.

• Advertisement

id say it can get very overwhelming on the day so yes note taken, must try and relax and enjoy it

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭westernlass

Nead21 wrote: »
    Love this thread.
    My lovely husband and I almost 3 years ago.

Love your ring

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭spankysue

I only got married on Saturday so just have a couple of pics from facebook.

fullweb?versionId=sBJ0ekIhy68ECqysxiXvUDGhco3ZM5gi

fullweb?versionId=RjYSvkM6OAEaCMeSqCYp_hv1TkbkQjQx

Ah loverly Spankysue!! You look fab and so so happy congrats

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭CorkClaire82

Here are a couple from ours. The cake was done by my mam and the bits at the front by my sister in law - it's festival as that was our theme. The sign was done by my dad, he did about 12. Superstars the lot of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I love the style of your whole outfit Claire, the shoes are fab!

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭CorkClaire82

ShazGV wrote: »
    I love the style of your whole outfit Claire, the shoes are fab!

They are Shoes of Prey,love them! Thank you :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭cactusgal

Love your pics, Claire! I especially love the cake, so creative! Congrats x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

Ryaner scrubs up well!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Fab photos, CorkClaire, love your dress and shoes, so elegant, and your cake is fab!

Advertisement