Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Post a photo from your wedding

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I love this thread! Lovely, lovely photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,248 ✭✭✭✭fits

Toots! Would it be an idea to sticky this thread? We are moving into wedding season now and id love to see more photos.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

From a boardsie who wishes to remain anonymous :)

Taken at The Little Church of the West in Las Vegas

http://i60.tinypic.com/35infpc.jpg

Is this a recent occurrence? I love that dress!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Love seeing the pictures

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

fits wrote: »
    Toots! Would it be an idea to sticky this thread? We are moving into wedding season now and id love to see more photos.

I'd love to, but unfortunately we're limited to how many stickies we can have at the top; seemingly if users are using the 'touch' site it makes it very difficult to navigate. I already had to shave down the number of stickies to what we have now (I think we used to have about 9) :(

From anonymous Las Vegas bride :)
    This one shows my dress more.
    Got married 8 years ago, dress was from Debenhams (prom dress style), necklace - vintage from powerscourt shopping centre, headpiece was vintage from ebay, veil was bargain bin from Hickeys - I dyed it the colour I wanted by dipping it into tea!!!!!! :p
    2j3fntd.jpg

You could de sticky the photographer thread. Nobody posting on it!

That's cos it's locked ;) nobody's supposed to be posting on it (cept mods)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Here's 2 pics for my wedding from 14yrs ago (eeek!). I was just 23 yrs old and had a very low key wedding in the Registry Office.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭westernlass

Here's 2 pics for my wedding from 14yrs ago (eeek!). I was just 23 yrs old and had a very low key wedding in the Registry Office.

Very pretty. Love your dress

+1, really elegant.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Rose35

LynnGrace wrote: »
    +1, really elegant.

+1 here too Babyscoffee

Love your dress, it's what i'm thinking I will go for, gorgeous and elegant

Rose35 wrote: »
    +1 here too Babyscoffee

Love your dress, it's what i'm thinking I will go for, gorgeous and elegant

Thank you all!

Would you believe my dress only cost €30 from TK Maxx!! Oh and my mother and sister bought it and then phoned me to say that they had found the perfect dress for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Thank you all!

Would you believe my dress only cost €30 from TK Maxx!! Oh and my mother and sister bought it and then phoned me to say that they had found the perfect dress for me!

Same happened with my aunts dress in 2006, we went looking for my debs dress in TK Maxx and she saw her dress and decided to try it on, she loved it so bought it there and then. Cost her 35 euro!

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Uno my Uno.

deleted, wrong thread.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

<Snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Xzanti your dress is stunning, you looked fabulous!

Thanks ShazGV :)

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭cactusgal

Gorgeous dress! Really suits you.

Was it you who had the trouble with the original dress you ordered from the shop (they tried to sell you a different dress that wasn't what you'd ordered) or am I thinking of a different poster?

In any case, love your dress and your cake topper as well! :)

• Advertisement

cactusgal wrote: »
    Gorgeous dress! Really suits you.

Was it you who had the trouble with the original dress you ordered from the shop (they tried to sell you a different dress that wasn't what you'd ordered) or am I thinking of a different poster?

In any case, love your dress and your cake topper as well! :)

Thank you :D

Yep, that was me :o

Wow. Dress is fabulous. Congratulations!

xzanti wrote: »

Wow! Fabulous, xzanti!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭CaraMay

xzanti wrote: »

Stunning!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,433 ✭✭✭solerina

Xzanti.....missed your pic, any chance you will put it back up, delighted it all worked out well after dress-gate !!

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭emmiou

10391387_10152775396644262_5862282430402368792_n.jpg?oh=76d16d49b314847dd52adf71c7f16600&oe=5576D435&__gda__=1438499408_e72ebd4677a2f4ef02d3c48373768e38

with my lovely bridesmaids! Some gorgeous dresses & brides here. Great thread.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,649 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Godamnit I love this thread! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

amdublin wrote: »

+1. It's such a lovely happy nice thread. And everyone looks just fab!

emmiou wrote: »
    with my lovely bridesmaids! Some gorgeous dresses & brides here. Great thread.

Fab photo emmiou.

• Advertisement

amdublin wrote: »

It's like Boards version of "Say Yes to the Dress"!

Advertisement