Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

12-08-2013, 03:32   #61

a rare day of not getting out of my pyjammies
Advertisement
12-08-2013, 09:28   #62
candy-gal1

Birthday pressys!

Cash!

Cute cards!

New outfits!

Hello kitty!
Thanks from:
12-08-2013, 20:32   #63
Pang

Yeah to Hello Kitty!!!!
Thanks from:
12-08-2013, 21:14   #64

having a net connection... and a few days alone... seems like heaven
16-08-2013, 17:27   #65
candy-gal1

Big dinner!

Wine!

Free guest cinema tickets!

Big chocolate pancake cake!

Westlife tuneage Im not a huge fan but their songs do convey a kinda retro memoryness of teen years whenever I hear them!

Getting my size in a corset, finally!

5e costumes, cute ones, in Fun Place by Stephens Green!

Last edited by candy-gal1; 16-08-2013 at 19:02.
(5) thanks from:
Advertisement
29-08-2013, 21:53   #66

A day when the phone does not ring once (knock on wood it continues the rest of the day).

EDIT: knew it wouldn't last hmmmph!

Last edited by TommieBoy; 29-08-2013 at 23:12.
(4) thanks from:
10-09-2013, 21:14   #67
candy-gal1

Being called beautiful , by that special one in your life
(2) thanks from:
12-09-2013, 23:17   #68
kerry4sam

5-days ago I met this lovely elderly couple from the UK. I was informed that his wife has breathing difficulties and is some-days bed-bound so needed as many UK TV channels possible for duration of vacation to help her feel like she is at home with her daily tv schedule of programmes and my General Manager assisted me with that.
Lastnight I just checked the lovely couple in online with Ryanair and printed their boarding passes for them.

That was all that I can think of with this couple. Both were familiar with area so no touristy info ever requested.

Today before I finished work he came back from town with the Beautiful Bouquet of Pink Galdioli aka 'Sword Lily' as a Thank You.

Seriously, the above is all bar the usual friendliness and his eyes were watering as he thought I would not see him again before he left us and he made sure he expressed his Thanks to Me.

Teeny Tiny Things it sure is

Lastyear I was volunteering for an organisation that showed me nothing but negativity; even over-hearing conversations, it was never positive, they could not find nice things to see or say about people they ('work colleagues') encountered. They sapped the soul of the Enjoyment of my Life. I'd almost lost all faith in hunanity due to them. I cannot bare people being so negative and horrible individuals but the people I meet daily nowadays, particularly in my day-to-day work are just pure Inspiring, Beautiful, In-Touch-With-Reality, Gentle Souls and they have helped me return to the positive person I've always been.

I really like the Teeny Tiny Things,
kerry4sam
(4) thanks from:
22-09-2013, 21:17   #69
candy-gal1

For the first time ever in my 27years, letting myself in and out of my family home

Queen hits!

The buzz of today after that match!

Getting/feeling slightly a teeny bit better, maybe, not better per se but understanding
Thanks from:
Advertisement
24-09-2013, 11:43   #70
miamee

I visited my parents last night before they headed off on holidays - they were still in the midst of packing so I was leaving them to it and getting a bus around 9pm (normally one of them would insist on driving me home). My mother asked my dad to walk me to the bus stop so I wouldn't have to walk by myself in the dark - I am 35 years old Thought that was the funniest and sweetest thing.
(4) thanks from:
24-09-2013, 11:47   #71
Papillon!

My pug Maggie and her little snort sounds when she falls asleep in my arms. She's definitely half piglet
26-09-2013, 18:44   #72

When my boyfriend says nice things to me. It's the most important thing in the world, only his opinion matters. And that he thinks these great things about me makes me feel great
(3) thanks from:
29-09-2013, 19:06   #73
candy-gal1

That feeling when you actually start to feel like everything will be ok, one way or another , just hopes its true!
(2) thanks from:
30-09-2013, 19:15   #74
kerry4sam

Lastnight was the first night in Months that I managed to sleep without needing pain-killers for my injured back. I've an appointment with a NeuroSurgeon in less than 2weeks so hoping we can find a solution to my injured lumbar region.

A lovely steaming hot bath with bath-salts and bubbles lastnight and I seriously had the nicest nights' sleep in ages. Just felt wonderful waking up this morning Fresh as a Daisy

Have not been able to cycle, swim, mountain-climb, hill-walk or even run in months as I could not stretch my body, barely even able to walk. Every chance I've had I've rested & rested in the hope that fracture would get necessary chance to heal,

but tomorrow I feel I might just be able walk One Mile and see how I get on as I really miss the outdoors!

Yes it really is the teeny tiny lickle things
kerry4sam
01-10-2013, 09:05   #75

Pales in comparison to the above, but I love when you've been pretty nice wrap, but the last bite is perfect ratio of ingredients. Like yesterday, my last bite was lovely, cheese mayo peppers and chicken. Om nom
(4) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion