Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ariana Grande - 3arena Sept 22nd

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭junebabies

Got 2 standing tickets. Do they check age? Dd will be 13, she tall for her age , as tall as me (5'4). I had 2 devices going my phone was 1 min 10seconds ahead of the ipad which I though was odd??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,615 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

No chance, just say she's 14.
    What are they going to do, stop you going in?

okidoki987 wrote: »
    No chance, just say she's 14.
    What are they going to do, stop you going in?

Thank you, thats true!! First time taking her to the 3arena so wasnt sure what they are like!

dbrod wrote: »
    Anybody know if its's true if you're only able to bring see through bags to the concert in September?

Ive heard this is the case due to the attack at her Manchester gig . Ive orderd 2 clear bumbags for myself and dd from nastygirl. Big enough for what we need .

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭sabrewulf

Got some for the kids as a birthday present, which came only up now. I don't like giving ugly tickets, so I create nicer ones. A bit late, since most were under the christmas tree, but in case anyone has a use for these templates, here they are:

rl4g4ggf.jpg 84hzqb2k.jpg jbrgpur4.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭snor

sabrewulf wrote: »
    Got some for the kids as a birthday present, which came only up now. I don't like giving ugly tickets, so I create nicer ones. A bit late, since most were under the christmas tree, but in case anyone has a use for these templates, here they are:

rl4g4ggf.jpg 84hzqb2k.jpg jbrgpur4.jpg

Looking to swap 2 seating tickets for 2 standing for the Monday night show if anyone interested. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,277 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

FYI - some fairly strict entry requirements

https://twitter.com/3ArenaDublin/status/1156233205571379200?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭No Bills

I see that Ariana Grande has cancelled all her Meet & Greets:
    goss.ie
    www.elle.com

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

Tickets on ticketmaster again

• Registered Users Posts: 37 foxes

Does anybody know if U/16 accompanied by adult rule is strictly enforced in the 3 arena? particularly for Ariana grande concert. We have 3 seated tickets for daughter, her friend and 1 other- when booking we thought a parent would accompany them. Now I'm getting serious pressure from daughter to give the extra ticket to another friend. Ariana grande not really my sort of gig and would be delighted not to have to attend. Is it likely that girls, all under 16, would be refused? tickets are seated if that makes a difference.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 foxes

Does anybody know if U/16 accompanied by adult rule is strictly enforced in the 3 arena? particularly for Ariana grande concert. We have 3 seated tickets for daughter, her friend and 1 other- when booking we thought a parent would accompany them. Now I'm getting serious pressure from daughter to give the extra ticket to another friend. Ariana grande not really my sort of gig and would be delighted not to have to attend. Is it likely that girls, all under 16, would be refused? tickets are seated if that makes a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,277 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

foxes wrote: »

Without trying to make the decision difficult for you, nobody can give you an assured answer.

I've seen adults bring 13 year olds into standing areas for 16 year olds and up with no issue but I've also seen extremely picky staff enforce the rules with an iron fist. It's a bit of a toss up. If they're young looking girls, they may get pulled up on it but if they look over 16, they'll probably have no issues. It's probably more likely that they'd have no problem at all but it's impossible to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,615 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Should be fine.
    Standing is where they enforce the rule.
    Get them to go in at different times and if stopped, say the adult has already gone in earlier and you were delayed etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 whitneytfc

foxes wrote: »

If they are 14/15 they should be fine.

dbrod wrote: »
    Anybody know if its's true if you're only able to bring see through bags to the concert in September?

Yes!! I'm sure we got a email regards this. 3area themselves have being constantly sharing this on their social media platforms. I got a cheap bumbag in penneys and dd got a clear bag from h&ms Ariana range.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Fortyjocks

junebabies wrote: »
    Yes!! I'm sure we got a email regards this. 3area themselves have being constantly sharing this on their social media platforms. I got a cheap bumbag in penneys and dd got a clear bag from h&ms Ariana range.

I know 100s of tweets on this topic from them all Summer, it's nearly a bigger event than the concert itself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭jface187

Maybe it's a guy thing, but why do you need a bag at all? Are you all doing mid gig costume changes?

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭AnnaSophia

jface187 wrote: »
    Maybe it's a guy thing, but why do you need a bag at all? Are you all doing mid gig costume changes?

Because women’s clothes don’t normally have pockets of any use so for money, keys, tissues etc!

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

Anyone know the stage times?

jface187 wrote: »

Yes it's a guy thing🀣. I'm wearing a dress with no pockets. Need something to carry my phone, purse, lippy. Dd bringing a bag for carry her merchandise she buys there.

• Advertisement

Anyone been tonight? Was their any kids size tshirts? What were the stage times?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 villamaria

Anyone been tonight? Was their any kids size tshirts? What were the stage times?

She didn’t come on until 9.30 and finished around 11, no times were released so don’t know if she was running late or that was the plan. I think the first support act was at 8, a lot of waiting!

My daughter is 11 so ok in the small t shirts but talking to a mum beside us with a 7 year old (who left at 10.15 as the little one was wrecked 😕) she said no kids t shirts. On the street after they were selling for €10 but I over heard smallest was an adults S.

villamaria wrote: »

She didn’t come on until 9.30 and finished around 11, no times were released so don’t know if she was running late or that was the plan. I think the first support act was at 8, a lot of waiting!

My daughter is 11 so ok in the small t shirts but talking to a mum beside us with a 7 year old (who left at 10.15 as the little one was wrecked 😕) she said no kids t shirts. On the street after they were selling for €10 but I over heard smallest was an adults S.

Thank you. How much were the official t-shirt.
    Dd is 13 but she is very slender she would be more a size 2. We have a size S from Taylor Swift never worn again as too baggy on her. She wants a momento so might just get the fake ones outside.
    She only played 1.30hr??? I hope she was running late as that's not great.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 villamaria

Thank you. How much were the official t-shirt.
    Dd is 13 but she is very slender she would be more a size 2. We have a size S from Taylor Swift never worn again as too baggy on her. She wants a momento so might just get the fake ones outside.
    She only played 1.30hr??? I hope she was running late as that's not great.

Official t shirt €35, my 11 year old is tall for her age and she got the Small hoody which is perfect. Rip off at €75 but she had birthday money she wanted to spend.
    I think she has a set list to follow so concert will last 90 minutes no matter when she starts. She does Thank U as an encore so you know it’s time to go!

Official t shirt €35, my 11 year old is tall for her age and she got the Small hoody which is perfect. Rip off at €75 but she had birthday money she wanted to spend.
    I think she has a set list to follow so concert will last 90 minutes no matter when she starts. She does Thank U as an encore so you know it’s time to go!

Thank you. I've seen the set list. Dd got money from her uncle but don't want her wasting it on something that won't fit right. Will see when we get there

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jennyconefrey

I'm wondering if anyone can help me... I have 3 standing tickets, was hoping to swap them for seated but not having much luck... Does anyone know how strict 3arena are in regards to under 14's and standing... I'm bringing my boy who's 8... I don't want to go only for him to be turned away 😭.... Thanks so much

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭bromley52

I'm wondering if anyone can help me... I have 3 standing tickets, was hoping to swap them for seated but not having much luck... Does anyone know how strict 3arena are in regards to under 14's and standing... I'm bringing my boy who's 8... I don't want to go only for him to be turned away ��.... Thanks so much

See post #133

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jennyconefrey

bromley52 Thanks so much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Mr rebel

Not sure why they even bother with an age rule when they don't enforce it. I saw lots of kids under 10 in the standing area.

• Advertisement
Advertisement