Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

27-08-2019, 21:23   #1
Bloody Nipples

SkiWelt Area pass Vs Kitzbuehler Super Ski Pass

Hi gang,

As someone who's planning a first time trip to Söll, I'm just looking for first hand guidance on whether there's enough skiing in the SkiWelt alone for red/black confident skiers (or is that a ridiculous question)?

Am I right in assuming that splashing out the extra for the super ski pass would be a waste of time?

I've been to Mayrhofen the last 2 years and loved getting the train/bus up and down the valley to try the different ski areas. Just wondering am I missing out on some easily accessed must dos by not getting the super ski pass?

Thanks guys 😀
Advertisement
29-08-2019, 21:17   #2
Rew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Nipples View Post
Hi gang,

As someone who's planning a first time trip to Söll, I'm just looking for first hand guidance on whether there's enough skiing in the SkiWelt alone for red/black confident skiers (or is that a ridiculous question)?

Am I right in assuming that splashing out the extra for the super ski pass would be a waste of time?

I've been to Mayrhofen the last 2 years and loved getting the train/bus up and down the valley to try the different ski areas. Just wondering am I missing out on some easily accessed must dos by not getting the super ski pass?

Thanks guys ��
SkiWelt is plenty big for a week and you can top up a day in Kitz if you want easily enough. The only thing you have to watch out for is not getting stranded in some of the other towns at the end of the day or you will be forking out 50 quid for a taxi.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion