Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Skip allowing electronics

Options
  • 06-07-2019 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,144 ✭✭✭

I know I can bring stuff to the local depot but I have a rather large quantity of electronics (laptops, printers, coffee machines, smaller tv's, monitors) that got hoarded over the last years.

Does anybody know a skip company that allows me to put electronic items as such into the skip? All the usual once seem to not allow it.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

No personal experience of this but I don't see why any skip company would object. It might actually be an easier and cheaper task for them to sort and dispose of than the contents of a typical skip.
    Make a few phone calls is all I can suggest. Remember they must be licenced.

Advertisement