Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MAKINGS

• 10-02-2019 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Their sound is a unique blend of electro-rock laced with rap. A Shameless plug for my band MAKINGS. We have an EP Launch next Saturday (16th FEB) in Whelans's.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,006 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

No shame required, that's what this forum is for :)

This is your thread now, keep it updated!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 barryshock

Gaspode wrote: »
    No shame required, that's what this forum is for :)

This is your thread now, keep it updated!

Cheers Gaspode!!

For anybody that can't make EP Launch on Saturday, we'll be doing a gig Friday night in Turks Head. Or if you're feeling filthy do both :P:P

Check out http://www.makingsmusic.com for full details :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭KJ

Savage song. I've just shared your gig details on Bayview Sounds facebook page.
    https://www.facebook.com/bayviewsounds.blogspot.ie/

Will the EP be a physical release or just online? I'm always looking to add to my Irish CD/vinyl collection.

D'oh! I had to edit my original post. The Whelan's gig is on Saturday not Friday.

Cheers for the shout KJ. We will have limited number of physical CD's for sale at the gig. We haven't got our online store off the ground yet , but I can post CD's out if anybody looking for one. Just hit me PM :)

NEW TRACK FROM MAKINGS!!

"Cairon takes centre stage against a backdrop of hypnotic beats, guitars & synth in the the group’s latest track."

• Advertisement

JUST ANNOUNCED
    'Retro' by Makings is April's #AllOutLocal Track Of The Month on LMFM Radio

?content-type=image%2Fjpeg

Advertisement