Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Desert Online

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

well im just downloading this havent played it in a long time, sadly all my lovely guildies have vanished we had such fun and chat's i checked my account and i had won some thing from an art competition wooo aww free costume ! Also it looks like all those high lvl characters i had will lead to me getting some free cash or some sort of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭wayne040576

If you don't have a guild at the moment, I have one set up. Literally only 2 members - myself and herself. But you'll get a few of the buffs\income until you find a bigger one. I just need 3 or more members to kick off the guild quests.
    Family name Notrons - Guild : InBed_Byten

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

If you don't have a guild at the moment, I have one set up. Literally only 2 members - myself and herself. But you'll get a few of the buffs\income until you find a bigger one. I just need 3 or more members to kick off the guild quests.
    Family name Notrons - Guild : InBed_Byten

Im in a guild called Rawr with some people i use to play with its completely casual we have a load of stuff unlocked if you want to join that instead :-p thanks for the offer tho.

RopeDrink wrote: »
    Hey peeps, been a while since the BD thread got a post.

BDO has got its hooks in me, largely thanks to getting tired of Legion and the latest FFXIV patch (as usual) being fun but short-lived. I logged in to BDO with a wealth of Olvia time and about two pages of mailed freebies, so I tried to get back into the game and...

I'm now 57 on my Valkerie and the ganks are starting to happen. Have never joined a guild so if there's an Irish one on the go with activity that needs fresh meat, give me a shout - I'm in mostly DUO Ultimate gear & Asula bits, so a bit of streamlining and a few levels should get me in shape for higher stuff, though I confess that while I do enjoy the PvP & PvE, I spent more time with life activities - pushed Gath/Proc/Hunt from beginner to skilled in a few days just touring the world for Life quests - Olvia is wall-to-wall storage and 100% full of materials. Was forced to have a taste of overseas trading thanks to a suggested quest (the one for the helmet) which was a bit tense - nothing like a trip from Velia to Altova on a slow-ass Donkey full of trade-goods just waiting to get wrecked by a cheeky PvP'er to keep you on your toes.

Having said that, despite being a PvP centric player in most MMORPGs, I'm not too keen on the free-for-all nature of BDO. Fine, people want to contest grind-spots - that's OK - but for everyone to be open-season even on PvE servers seems a bit crazy. Will just have to streamline my (apparently nerfed) Valk and toughen up for the road ahead.

I recently became the new gm of a guild i've been in for about six months. If you'd like to join PM me and I'll send on the details. About 50 members. Not all Irish. We're strictly non pvp though. Don't have members who want to do wars etc.

RopeDrink wrote: »
    Sounds fine by me. PvP is a natural part of the game so I'm happy enough just dealing with ganks while trying to get my normal stuff done - actually enjoy working on the Life/Gathering/Processing side of things.

Give me a shout (family name is RopeDrink - no surprise there), or let me know the guild-name and I can drop by on the guild guestbook.

The Guild name is TheGoldenPaw. My family name is Notrons. I'll be on this evening after work. Will send you a message.

• Advertisement
Advertisement