Yesterday, 22:59   #3406
Halcyon_dayz

Just a heads up for everyone waiting, I got the consideration email this morning. I was in batch 1:2 with an oom near the 20 mark
(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
Today, 00:05   #3407
cw67irl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon_dayz View Post
Just a heads up for everyone waiting, I got the consideration email this morning. I was in batch 1:2 with an oom near the 20 mark
Consideration email?
Today, 08:37   #3408
CP123

Hey I have a few questions. So for people who are being placed, did PAS let you know before they contacted your current employer yes? And how much notice were you able to give. I want to give quite a long notice period, I dont know how long but as long as is possible.

Has anyone actually started their new position? I've been working from home the past year. In wondering if there are EO roles being given to people at the moment where they are working from home. Although I like WFH I would much prefer to be in the office if im learning a new role, especially because I have never worked in the Civil Service before so I am not familiar with anything at all. So has anyone started their new job, and if so, are you in office or at home?
Today, 09:30   #3409
morrism

Quote:
What's a consideration email?
Today, 13:31   #3410
Buster97

Quote:
What’s the consideration email? I’m batch 1.2 and in the top 10 and I haven’t received anything since my interview results.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion