Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Garages that are open past 2200?

• 03-06-2020 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know what garages are open beyond 2200? Most seem to be closed latest 10 atm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Roger the cabin boy

Beyond 2200?

With peak oil, the environment and Covid, I'd say getting through 2020 is going to be challenging enough for most of them....

.....*gets coat "

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Beyond 2200?

With peak oil, the environment and Covid, I'd say getting through 2020 is going to be challenging enough for most of them....

.....*gets coat "
    Always use AM or PM proved right to again.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,317 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

If the Texaco place on Newtownpark Ave. is closed after 10 then you can throw your hat at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Always use AM or PM proved right to again.

Or use a colon. After 22:00 is quite clear.

OP the Applegreen on Ballinteer Avenue is open 24/7

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭eildar

The one on Rochestown Ave opposite the Rochestown Lodge Hotel is 24hr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭markpb

The indie place in Ballsbridge is open 24 hours a day. It’s usually very cheap too. Just don’t be that guy who block the footpath when you’re queueing behind all the taxis for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,317 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

markpb wrote: »
    The indie place in Ballsbridge is open 24 hours a day. It’s usually very cheap too. Just don’t be that guy who block the footpath when you’re queueing behind all the taxis for it.

Is that place diesel only?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭markpb

coylemj wrote: »
    Is that place diesel only?

Yep, I think so. Never needed to buy petrol so it never occurred to me.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

markpb wrote: »
    Yep, I think so. Never needed to buy petrol so it never occurred to me.

Yep Diesel only and a tiny tiny shop.

Maxol Sandyford (beside M50) closes at 11pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

eildar wrote: »
    The one on Rochestown Ave opposite the Rochestown Lodge Hotel is 24hr

They seem to have restricted their hours, unless they went back to 24hr in past few weeks?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Applegreen Mount merrion

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

The two Circle K garages in Cabinteely on both sides of the N11 are open 24hrs

Advertisement