Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fix a dishwasher?

Options
  • 01-06-2020 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend someone to fix a dishwasher in Athlone?

It still does a wash cycle, but the water never gets hot, so I assume the heating element needs to be replaced.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭KaneToad

ripcord wrote: »

It still does a wash cycle, but the water never gets hot, so I assume the heating element needs to be replaced.

Thanks!

Sorry, not an answer to your query but...

Does the machine not still clean the dishes, even with cold water? I would have thought the detergent and movement of the water would have been enough to clean dishes?

Just curious!

Good luck with the search.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

ripcord wrote: »

Thanks!
    Would you have a go yourself ?
    eSpares have parts for most machines and usually have videos also to show you how: https://www.espares.ie/product/es1560989/dishwasher-heater-element

Advertisement