Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Competition Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭Gormal

jellybear wrote: »
    Would anyone have the email address for the woman's way competitions? Thank you :)

wwcompetitions@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 17,245 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=116555177&postcount=2037

The BPM one says not started yet and only 1 entry per mobile....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭lucalux

fritzelly wrote: »
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=116555177&postcount=2037

The BPM one says not started yet and only 1 entry per mobile....

From T's & C's :

"A maximum of 1 entry per person per day and a maximum of 66 entries over the promotional period is allowed. Any additional entries will be disqualified. Persons using multiple mobile numbers to enter will be disqualified."

Also:

"Promotional Period: This promotion is open from 00:00 on 12.03.2021 to 23:59 on 16.05.2021"

Would that be from midnight tonight then I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

lucalux wrote: »
    From T's & C's :

"A maximum of 1 entry per person per day and a maximum of 66 entries over the promotional period is allowed. Any additional entries will be disqualified. Persons using multiple mobile numbers to enter will be disqualified."

Also:

"Promotional Period: This promotion is open from 00:00 on 12.03.2021 to 23:59 on 16.05.2021"

Would that be from midnight tonight then I wonder?
    I got the same response, I woul have thought 00.00 on 12 would mean it should be open but it must mean from tonight as it said its not open yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭lucalux

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    I got the same response, I woul have thought 00.00 on 12 would mean it should be open but it must mean from tonight as it said its not open yet

Yeah I got a headache trying to figure out which day 00.00 on 12th was so I'll just text again tomorrow and hope it's then!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭luckymusik

"A maximum of 1 entry per person per day and a maximum of 66 entries“
    => 12/03 to 16/05 = 66 chances
    If the competition is not opened yet, does it become 65 chances ?

I did text again (in case it needed BPM in capitals) and it said "Your quote limit have been reached"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭thesandeman

I did text again (in case it needed BPM in capitals) and it said "Your quote limit have been reached"

I tried now (3am) and got same. Even computers can't spell now.

I got the same when trying again just now for texting BPM. Said quote limits reached. I'll get my partner to try later he didn't text it yesterday.

I got my partner to enter tonight, he hadn't entered yesterday but he still got the same reply saying it isn't open yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Laughlin

I got the same when trying again just now for texting BPM. Said quote limits reached. I'll get my partner to try later he didn't text it yesterday.

I got my partner to enter tonight, he hadn't entered yesterday but he still got the same reply saying it isn't open yet.

I got the same, also text today and got no response at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Moving2017

Laughlin wrote: »
    I got the same, also text today and got no response at all

I got

“ This promotion hasn't started yet. Only one entry per mobile will be accepted into the draw. ”

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭JohnChadwick

I have tried to contact them a few times and no reply. Usually when I contact them they fix it within a day

Just wondering how to contact Return2sender...?

Tried entering BPM John Chadwick to 50400 the last 3 days but no reply. Can't find a way to reach R2S

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Abridgett

I tried it just now and got “Thanks we have received your entry. Only one entry will be accepted into the draw”

Abridgett wrote: »
    I tried it just now and got “Thanks we have received your entry. Only one entry will be accepted into the draw”

Had you tried before today as well

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

I also got this just now.
    I had tried to enter on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Moving2017

jellybear wrote: »
    I also got this just now.
    I had tried to enter on Saturday.

Same here also

“ Thanks we have received your entry. Only one entry only will be accepted into the draw.”

Moving2017 wrote: »
    Same here also

“ Thanks we have received your entry. Only one entry only will be accepted into the draw.”

I tried again today and got no reply today

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭macguru

I tried again today and got no reply today

I emailed both return2sender and also BPM/Coca-Cola Hellenic, let see what they say.

M

macguru wrote: »
    I emailed both return2sender and also BPM/Coca-Cola Hellenic, let see what they say.

M

Tried to email info@return2sender.ie and got a message back saying undelivered...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Tried to email info@return2sender.ie and got a message back saying undelivered...

Gotta laugh at the irony of that!!

• Advertisement

Used their contact us page, they now want to know what store I saw it in, anyone seen it in a store?

M

Used their contact us page, they now want to know what store I saw it in, anyone seen it in a store?

M

Used their contact form and got nothing back.

Surely seeing it on the coca-colahellenic website is enough!?

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭DontBanMe

sceptical wrote: »
    Win a cask of whiskey

https://www.irishtimes.com/competitions/boann

Don't try to finish it in one go.

What a prize!!! :eek: A cask is something like 300-450 bottles depending on some variances but wow!!

DontBanMe wrote: »
    What a prize!!! :eek: A cask is something like 300-450 bottles depending on some variances but wow!!

Just need to wait for a few years to either take it out of bond or cash it in.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

The ‘win-a-whiskey-cask’ (Irish times) competition is quite possibly the most bizarre but equally intriguing competition prize I have ever come across :D

Out of curiosity I checked their website and a cask could set you back between €3000 and €8000 (approximately) :eek:

547171.jpeg

I hope one of the regular posters in the competition thread wins it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,904 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

DontBanMe wrote: »

I wonder what the situation on paying duty on that would be. Fuppin loads would be my guess but no idea really.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Just get it bottled and sold off and take the profits

Just get it bottled and sold off and take the profits

The terms and conditions note that they will buy it off you at the end of the bond period.

The winner reserves the right to exchange their cask for a cash equivalent of 3,150 Eur, however it cannot be exchanged for cash until 29th March 2026.
    The winner is solely responsible for any customs, excise duty and other taxes incurred by removal of the cask from the bonded warehouse.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭DontBanMe

It's a €500 voucher, I have the following:

E. C, M, O, A, R so we need two more (could actually be 2 x letter 'E' as they seem to be all over the place), I'm Guessing, that it might be 'HOMECARE'

Suggestions etc in the Discussion thread:
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057992519&page=104

M

Ya Homecare is what I went with. E seems to be on every page so I had to try and ignore that and go with their clues

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Just had a delivery of a hamper from the “Thanks a thousand” promotion. Lots of nice things like crisps, chocolate, tea, brown bread, flapjacks.

My mam got a lovely surprise delivery of one these hampers today. She's thrilled!:)

Advertisement