Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,330 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Talk of a lock down for Kildare, Laois and Offaly. :eek:

Glad the car passed, Bubbly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Deskside, sipping this glorious creation :p
    White Kinder Bueno Milkshake t2805.gif

Milkshake.jpg

twirlagig wrote: »

Milkshake.jpg

We don't know each other and I'm probably too late anyway, but if I can have that milkshake I will love you forever and wash your car every second Sunday for life.

I promise.

Candie wrote: »
    We don't know each other and I'm probably too late anyway, but if I can have that milkshake I will love you forever and wash your car every second Sunday for life.

I promise.

God, if you had replied just 2 minutes earlier! :pac: :p

God, if you had replied just 2 minutes earlier! :pac: :p

Your life would have been ruined! :D

• Advertisement

Milkshake.jpg

Holy God!!!!!!

Where did you get that!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on bed bate from all the running around , just gonna rest my eyes for a sec

I must not nap
    I must not nap
    I must not.....

ObviousOrneryBrontosaurus-max-1mb.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,822 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Talk of a lock down for Kildare, Laois and Offaly. :eek:
    !

Won't change much here for me Leggy if there is to be brutally honest , although I understand it'll affect a lot of people regarding work etc .

Hopefully we'll find out soon one way or another .

Can't edit post as glitched out , but lot's of info on the CV thread about the lockdown for the three counties in the last few minutes ....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Im on the border between Carlow and Laois, Laois/Offaly is my constituency so hope it doesn't happen. Don't see how how it can be policed anyway.
    Couchside pondering a beer:D,
    Now with a beer

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sitting in the sun. Dogsitting done sadly but owners very generous with the gifts in gratitude for minding her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭4Ad

I was all excited, I was going to the pub, first time since 6th of March...but then
    My nieces friend had being in contact with someone who tested positive, I have being in contact with my nieces father, we were in the car yesterday and hiking etc..

My niece has just got tested, so getting result tomorrow..I will have to wait..
    Typical...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

4Ad wrote: »
    I was all excited, I was going to the pub, first time since 6th of March...but then
    My nieces friend had being in contact with someone who tested positive, I have being in contact with my nieces father, we were in the car yesterday and hiking etc..

My niece has just got tested, so getting result tomorrow..I will have to wait..
    Typical...
    hope it all works out for ye and get results soon

Best of luck with the outcome 4Ad. I'm beginning to think a zero Covid plan is our only hope.

I am table side about to do a bit of work and thinking about the divilment I can get up to this weekend. A pint later would be nice. If I see another feckin ceasar salad though.
    That's been my strategy. Have a starter that costs just enough and is also small enough so as I can have lovely pints. Boyfriend is going to turn in to a chicken wing.

Pock Pock Pock Pock!!!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,203 ✭✭✭Poochie05

In the garden with a glass of wine, just cleared up here around 3 so enjoying some late afternoon sunshine.
    Cheers to the weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

What have my eyes just seen :eek: where can one purchase such a feast :D although I wouldn’t be a fan of kinder buenos but the milkshake looks delicious :)

My weekend starts now :D let the devilment commence :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I too want to know the source of that milkshake & if someone is making a list of who is ordering some.

Autosport wrote: »
    What have my eyes just seen :eek: where can one purchase such a feast :D although I wouldn’t be a fan of kinder buenos but the milkshake looks delicious :)

My weekend starts now :D let the devilment commence :D
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I too want to know the source of that milkshake & if someone is making a list of who is ordering some.

:D:D I think a lot of Centra's do them - DELISH! :pac: that's where I got it anyways :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just woke up from a nap, god I love naps !
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    In the garden with a glass of wine, just cleared up here around 3 so enjoying some late afternoon sunshine.
    Cheers to the weekend!

Is the cat with you poochie? :3

• Registered Users Posts: 13,004 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To our friends in Kildare, Offaly and Laois.
    We'll all send supplies guys xx

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,569 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilled out on the sofa at home after a great late morning/early afternoon sea swimming at Whiterock beach in Killiney. The weather was fantastic and it was so good to get a good swim in - an naturel, of course. :)

Met up with about 6 other naturist swimmers from the Irish Naturist Association (the regular fortnightly indoor swims at the Mespil pool are still not taking place due to the pool being closed) and we were all looking forward to the indoor swims getting back online in October.

Glad that I decided to take the day off work. Weather forecast is looking promising for the weekend.

Hope yis all have a great weekend, Wherers! :)

Down wesht, hanging with my sister and my favourite fairy god niece.
    The sun is beating in through the window and we're dining on a winning combo of icy cold white wine and *smokey bacon* Taytos.

Have a good one friends.

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Down wesht, hanging with my sister and my favourite fairy god niece.
    The sun is beating in through the window and we're dining on a winning combo of icy cold white wine and *smokey bacon* Taytos.

Have a good one friends.

*Slides bowl over*

:-P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,004 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Chilled out on the sofa at home after a great late morning/early afternoon sea swimming at Whiterock beach in Killiney. The weather was fantastic and it was so good to get a good swim in - an naturel, of course. :)

Met up with about 6 other naturist swimmers from the Irish Naturist Association (the regular fortnightly indoor swims at the Mespil pool are still not taking place due to the pool being closed) and we were all looking forward to the indoor swims getting back online in October.

Glad that I decided to take the day off work. Weather forecast is looking promising for the weekend.

Hope yis all have a great weekend, Wherers! :)

I saw an article in a weekend suppliment in the paper a few weeks ago about naturist swimming in Ireland. There was a photo of naked tai chiers on a beach and a DART whizzing past overhead. I thought to myself, well they certainly got an eyeful.

To thine own self be true

Had to run out earlier to panic shop again :eek:
    Only joking , I didn't, just trying to lighten the air , anyhow , song on the radio , Modern Talking - Brother Louie , now that was a welcome blast from the past !

Still no sign of Black Forest , hope he's doing ok .

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Had to run out earlier to panic shop again :eek:
    Only joking , I didn't, just trying to lighten the air , anyhow , song on the radio , Modern Talking - Brother Louie , now that was a welcome blast from the past !

Still no sign of Black Forest , hope he's doing ok .

Look up to the sky, will send supplies by drone ;)

Look up to the sky, will send supplies by drone ;)

Ha thanks Auto , chocolate always welcome :pac:

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ha thanks Auto , chocolate always welcome :pac:

Any particular kind?

I saw a Tiffin bar in the shop earlier and thought of a poster that used to post here :) Hope all is well with them

Any particular kind?

I saw a Tiffin bar in the shop earlier and thought of a poster that used to post here :) Hope all is well with them

mmmm I do like the auld tiffins.....:pac:

• Advertisement

mmmm I do like the auld tiffins.....:pac:

You like the auld duvets too :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement