Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

An Píopa ar TG4

Options
  • 30-07-2020 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭

D'Fheach mé An Píopa ar TG4 aréir. It brought great sadness to me. The state used every arm to bully its citizens.
    Can anyone answer me this is it possible to get piped gas in any Mayo towns ?
    Does anyone actually have it ?

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

6541 wrote: »
    D'Fheach mé An Píopa ar TG4 aréir. It brought great sadness to me. The state used every arm to bully its citizens.
    Do anyone actually have it ?

I was walking through Westport last weekend and saw many, many premises (homes and businesses) with mains gas connections. I would imagine the number of connections in Mayo towns numbers in the hundreds if not thousands.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

6541 wrote: »
    Does anyone actually have it ?

Pop you address in and find out.

https://www.gasnetworks.ie/home/get-connected/connect-now/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭6541

I can't get it, I live in an older estate in Castlebar - why is it not going into the vast majority of estates ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Stoolbend

My mother has it. She lives on a main road though.

My understanding is that you need a certain amount of people in an estate to make it viable.

Advertisement