Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for Warzone Members

• 17-06-2020 1:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Trying to build a base of good Call of Duty Warzone Players in Ireland
    Must have good English
    Be 16+
    Have a mic with the wherewithal to take/follow orders

Place system and take below:

PS4: podgy-182

Look forward to seeing you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Looptheloop30

You might get more joy in the Call of Duty section.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,451 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Not a bad idea. But you will certainly get more hop on the COD thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,605 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

You can add me ingame : firewall#5100111
    I'm communicate through Xbox Companion and discord.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Ronan Doyle

Hey folks,

We are two players looking to improve at Warzone. Hoping to get a few extra players to join us regularly. We usually play in the evenings on most nights, but at the moment we end up playing with randoms which doesn't help our below-average KD. If you are a player looking to do the same and feel your KD could improve playing as one group who are all talking over mics, definitely add us and we can get some regular games going.

ronatron#3411296

Dresden#1437950

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Ronan Doyle

Were probably approaching around 2 years now. Still looking to add a third to our group especially with Warzone 2 fast approaching. My KD isnt great at 0.66 but my last 100 games has me at more like a 0.9. Improving in the right direction anyway. Definitely add me if you fancy joing for a few games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭p_o_s_t_y

I would be interested,name is TH3 F4LL3N

Advertisement