Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Oaklawns (Mullingar)

Options
  • 11-07-2020 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭

Hi,

I have been looking at a couple of houses in Mullingar, one of them is in the Oaklawns estate. I don't know anyone who knows that area and I was wondering what the estate is like to live in? Is the area quiet? Are there any rough areas nearby?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

wayne0308 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have been looking at a couple of houses in Mullingar, one of them is in the Oaklawns estate. I don't know anyone who knows that area and I was wondering what the estate is like to live in? Is the area quiet? Are there any rough areas nearby?

Thanks in advance!
    I don’t live in the estate but know a few people who Grew up in it and found it grand. It’s a small enough estate. It’s near grange though which is known for been a bit rough throughout the years.
    The houses itself wouldn’t be huge but just depends what your after.
    If the price is right and house is in good order it’s not a bad spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭wayne0308

They looked a little small alright but the price does reflect that in this case. I'll book a viewing and go see it in person. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Liamo57

I lived in the front row for 10 years. It was a nice place to live and the people would all be decent. Around the back are 3 b/rooms and most well kept.

Advertisement