Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should monaghan be part of northern ireland?

• 11-12-2018 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I'm joking... Northern Ireland should be part of Monaghan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jacksn

Meanwhile back on Planet Earth..

• Registered Users Posts: 16 uptothetop

Ive seen tyrone flags in leitrim and donegal, looks like people there symphatise with NI... Strange

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭larchill

It is part of Ulster after all!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 uptothetop

But I don't understand, can someone explain that to me... Why northern Irish flags are being hanged and displayed in the Republic? UK is an enemy so why enemies flags are in waving in Ireland? They should be kicked out from here. Only then it makes sense...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

uptothetop wrote: »
    But I don't understand, can someone explain that to me... Why northern Irish flags are being hanged and displayed in the Republic? UK is an enemy so why enemies flags are in waving in Ireland? They should be kicked out from here. Only then it makes sense...

They are county flags, not NI flags. The Counties existed long before NI did.

Maybe because of the lack of a decent team between mid 80s and mid 00s, Monaghan fans were always good at supporting surrounding counties...... other than Cavan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

uptothetop wrote: »

They are county flags, not NI flags. The Counties existed long before NI did.

Maybe because of the lack of a decent team between mid 80s and mid 00s, Monaghan fans were always good at supporting surrounding counties...... other than Cavan

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Isabelmaria

Because border counties have a better notion of how life is in each side of the border, meaning Health , housing ,education , cost of life.....

Advertisement