Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Parking 3 Arena

• 11-11-2018 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I'm going to the 3 Arena to Florence & the Machine concert and I was wondering where nearby could i park my car for free or cheaply?
    I am working late that eve so i'll not have much time to get Luas/taxi etc so i want to park nearby but the car will be there for 24hrs so i dont want somewhere too expensive
    TIA.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,007 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

The traffic & parking down there are mental, especially on a gig night so really not worth driving anywhere near it. I park in Parnell St & walk down for the Luas (5 mins), saves a world of headache.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Thecairn

Gaspode wrote: »
    The traffic & parking down there are mental, especially on a gig night so really not worth driving anywhere near it. I park in Parnell St & walk down for the Luas (5 mins), saves a world of headache.

Very true. That could be a better option, I might try get accommodation with car parking Near Parnell St or somewhere like that. Getting the luas to the point village is good idea. Hopefully traffic isn’t too bad getting to the accommodation in the first place

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

It’s only €14 to park over night at the point village and you can drive straight in and you’re there...

There are plenty of places to park for free across the river around Irishtown and down by the sailing club but I wouldn’t leave my car in any of those places overnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Thecairn

yea true, you'd be guaranteed that the car would be safe there, and youre straight there as you say. it could be late afternoon by the time we pick up the car the next day as we plan to go out that night and the car obviousy wont be at the accommadation.
    would it be much more expensive to leave it there for the guts of a day?

Advertisement