Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Castle Leslie wedding- where to stay

• 23-06-2017 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

I have been invited to a wedding in Castle Leslie. Does nayone have any suggestions of nearby places to stay

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Marn02

There are b&b's locally, houses in the castle estate, hotels in Monaghan town

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭greenttc

Why not stay in castle leslie? I would much rather the new part over the castle itself, have stayed in both and found the castle a bit dated and creepy but the new part is very nice!. The brekfast is lovely!!! Good spot for a wedding!

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭bisset

There is no availability in Castle Leslie itself for this particular weekend. Also I think it might be out of my price bracket. If i was to stay in Monaghan Town what would the taxi fare to and from Castle Leslie be (roughly)?

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭writhen

Taxi would be around €15 to €20.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭bisset

Thanks for all the info

• Advertisement
Advertisement