Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Waiting for invitation letter

• 06-01-2016 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I've sent all my documents to my Chinese employer and am now awaiting my invitation letter so I can go to the embassy for the z visa. They only sent their application and my documents to wherever they need to send it to in China early last week, but I'm due to leave around the 13th Feb so getting a bit anxious. In anyone's experience, how long has it taken for them to receive and send the letter?

Also, the medical. This time, the company needed me to send the original medical form to them along with degree documents etc. Do I also need to submit this at the embassy? Last time I did this, they didn't require it. I just wanted to check if this has changed.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Showtime!12

I've sent out my degrees, police cert and medical too. The lady submitted the documents 3 days ago and said she should receive the work permit on Jan 22nd and the invitation letter on Jan.29. She is posting the work permit/invitation letter and original degrees back to me but she didn't say she will send back the medical. I am hoping that if I explain this at the embassy it should be okay. It's an awful lot of hassle I'm getting nervous about it also.

Advertisement