Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Replying to letter within 10 working days.

• 20-04-2021 7:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this is not correct forum,I received a letter dated Fri 9th of April,I have to reply to it within 10 working days of Friday 09 April....does that mean It needs to be back by this Thursday 22nd April or Friday 23rd April?

Thanks for any replies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Apologies if this is not correct forum,I received a letter dated Fri 9th of April,I have to reply to it within 10 working days of Friday 09 April....does that mean It needs to be back by this Thursday 22nd April or Friday 23rd April?

Thanks for any replies.

Friday 23rd

• Registered Users Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Thanks for your reply,was just unsure.

Advertisement