Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Felling constantly robbed in this country !

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,871 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Valresnick wrote: »

As for the boiler, I recently went with another fantastic company who came and looked at it for free then provided fantastic info on best approach. No surprise that I’m hired them to fit a new one.

You can settle for crap services but I won’t. My faith has been slightly restored and maybe it was my fault for not shopping around more.

Nothing is free, they have charged you for the call somewhere. Because if they were working for free they wouldn't be in business long.

Why did you complain about the doctor when they gave you want you wanted? A doctor's note for work! The reason why they prescribed antibiotics is because too many people think they have to get something when they go to the doctor and they'd be more pissed off if they were prescribed a placebo.

Advertisement