Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concert Buddies

• 02-05-2014 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

Going to a Country music concert and looking for some fellow boardsies to go with? Post here!

Please do not post your email/ mobile number/ Facebook page here, just arrange the day/time etc and if necessary exchange contact details in PM.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SusanneKn

98% of the time I have to go on my own, so feel free to contact me.

I don't care what gender or age you are.
    We have the same taste of music and that is all what matters to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Bohman Warrior

Can I go too!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Porridgemonster

Going on my own to Kacey Musgraves tomorrow night and have a spare ticket if anyone needs one !

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SusanneKn

Can't wait for the Gig tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Would love to find a mix of people in their 20s and 30s to go to the nights in The McWilliam in Claremorris with. Or other Gigs with. There always seems to be lots happening in the Country Scene up the North. Would be nice to hit the North for a weekend of music sometime! :) Anyone interested pm me! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭ShauntaMetzel

Planning to attend Sara Evans concert. By the way, where you are going? Venue?

Advertisement