Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Council House

Options
  • 11-06-2019 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Can anyone help me with my situation

My mom suffers from arthritis since she was 8 and was on waiting list for hip replacement for years and now is coming up to have it done but we are renting for the last 19 years 1,100 a month she is the only source of income in the house I am in college and my dad is not able to work due to mental health issues they applied for a mortgage years back and have been declined and recently have again my mom has worked threw out her pain and always went in when she thought her days were going to be impossible! I don’t know how we are going to find it to keep up with the bills when my mom has this surgery or will she able to work again. we are in the process of apply for a council house but I know the waiting list is years long and just wondering has anyone ever been in the same situation or who I could talk to? Someone said I should go to my local TD but I don’t think that would works?

Advertisement