Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

It is 100% normal to still have leg hair.

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP! Binning the razors as I type this :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

HugsiePie wrote: »
    THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP! Binning the razors as I type this :rolleyes:

Apologies,

As I guy, it is still normal to have leg hair.

And I mean, it's cool for a girl too, if that's how you wanna roll :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

I'd hate to be female and have to think about shaving legs before wearing shorts :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

There's a reason I wear leggings constantly. It's too much effort to shave legs.

Apologies,

As I guy, it is still normal to have leg hair.

And I mean, it's cool for a girl too, if that's how you wanna roll :P

Good save :P

On the whole it must be a 'pain to be a girl and shave every time you want to wear a dress or shorts' thing, a lot of lads shave their face everyday or almost everyday

Now THAT must be one pain in the hole!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

It is 100% normal to still have leg hair.

What about the crack and scrotum area?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

On the whole it must be a 'pain to be a girl and shave every time you want to wear a dress or shorts' thing, a lot of lads shave their face everyday or almost everyday

If it wasn't a requirement for work;I wouldn't ever shave. Reluctant babyface.

Macavity. wrote: »
    What about the crack and scrotum area?

Back crack and sac waxing tis the only way :cool::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

I shave my face about once every two/three weeks.

Anybody else suffer from shoulder hair :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

It's been threatening to become an issue for me for a while! :D

I've mostly stopped shaving my face though, but I might go back to it. Feels like all my fancy shaving products and razors are going to waste. :P

Ughhhh dont get me started :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Meh I can't grow a proper beard so I just let it stubble up until I have to shave it for work or a night out or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

I haven't shaved in nearly a year. Just trim the beard so I always have stubble on me. Nearly afraid to get rid of it. Won't look grown up anymore.

I went clean shaven for the first time in two years the other day (as anyone who has me on snapchat/looks at my stories will know :P ) and it was a strange feeling, a cool change all the same, plus I got a new haircut :)

But the facial hair is already growing back so, no biggie.

I went clean shaven for the first time in two years the other day (as anyone who has me on snapchat/looks at my stories will know :P ) and it was a strange feeling, a cool change all the same, plus I got a new haircut :)

But the facial hair is already growing back so, no biggie.
    Going bare must have been itchy

Surprisingly not at all, found it itchier when I had a big bushy beard!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

If you get a pain in the hole while shaving, you're doing it wrong.
    Macavity. wrote: »
    I shave my face about once every two/three weeks.

Same. About 2 weeks usually, or before a night out or important meeting or whatever.

Yes. :o

Need to start doing this:

Thats what she said.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Thats what she said.

<3 Hugsie <3

• Advertisement

Thats what she said.

Well then she and I are in agreement.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

Got a used iPhone 5 as my work phone on Friday. First iPhone I've ever had.

I really haven't had a phone with a worse battery though. Unbelievable how fast it drains.

pajor wrote: »
    Got a used iPhone 5 as my work phone on Friday. First iPhone I've ever had.

I really haven't had a phone with a worse battery though. Unbelievable how fast it drains.

You'd think with all the advances in electronics over the last decade or so that they'd have developed a battery that can cope with phone apps.

You'd think with all the advances in electronics over the last decade or so that they'd have developed a battery that can cope with phone apps.

The battery capacity is just so small though as well in iPhones. My own Huawei Y550 has even a bigger battery.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

My Moto G lasts about 12 hours longer per charge since I deleted the Facebook app. O_o

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I have a crappy little Vodafone Mini 4 that lasts three days without a charge.

Granted, I use my iPod for most smartphone related stuff, but still

TBH, we're just being conditioned to charge stuff daily so that companies don't need to invest in battery tech. People are happy out having to charge their phones every day, so why bother messing with that when you can make a cheaper camera so they can take their selfies on?

It also makes sense for them to have so that you need to charge every day because you'll be doing major damage to the battery because it's not fully discharging each time. And then since you can't even replace the battery on a lot of modern phones, you're eventually left with no option other than upgrading your phone.

How dare you insult Apache pizza! I miss their BBQ chicken pizza which is the size of a bus wheel for €10.

Wait until tomorrow. It'll taste nicer when you don't have an impending exam, plus you won't be going into your exam tomorrow with the food hangover.

And Dominoes > Apache. Always and forever. Although all fail in comparison to non-chain places tbh.

• Advertisement

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Wait until tomorrow. It'll taste nicer when you don't have an impending exam, plus you won't be going into your exam tomorrow with the food hangover.

And Dominoes > Apache. Always and forever. Although all fail in comparison to non-chain places tbh.

THE MOD HAS SPOKEN!

Im off to boil rice......yay for un-bland deliciousness :rolleyes:

Advertisement