Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sage for bad energy?

• 29-10-2014 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭

I have had a few strange and unpleasant experiences throughout the years which I've struggled to explain and am now thinking I need to do something about it.

I heard sage is good for warding off bad spirits and energy, is this true? Also, where could I buy some and is it effective? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jenneke87

Yes and no. I don't know how bad the things are that are occuring but sometimes the sage can further antagonize the spirits and things go from bad to worse. If it's just negative energy e.g. emotions hanging around the place that left an impring sage will do quite nicely.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 33 Marion Morrison

is fighting witchcraft with more witchcraft a bright idea ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

you can get sage in any angel shop... always good to cleanse the energy from a location... just cleanses the area..

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭iPink

white sage is good for clearing stagnant energy & renewing it... sea salt is best for keeping bad spirits away, they also don't like iron...
    you could consider getting a Shaman in to clear the energy and check for ley lines or spirits that might be holding on...

Advertisement