Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

DONT READ THIS THREAD _9MOTHER9HORSE9EYES9,..do you understand what this means?

Options
  • 09-02-2020 7:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭

_9MOTHER9HORSE9EYES9,

Mother Horse Eyes. Down the Rabbit Hole.

I just wanted to write. I mean how can someone write like that and not be published.

Also do you notice how GOODBYE HORSES sounds slightly like mother horse eyes. And the theme of the song is about rising above your senses. And the theme of mother horse eye's writing is being imprisoned by flesh.

The trauma we go through in this life ...and trying to rise above it. Leave behind the pain ....both physical and emotional. Leave behind the love and anger and rise to a state of grace...such a high state of grace THAT ITS AMAZING GRACE

I hope you are all ok. It will be ok. I love you all.

I wish i could write like that.

Hindu texts mention 5 horses representing the senses.

he chorus of this song is a reference to the Hindu text Bhagavad Gita, in which the five horses that pull Krishna and Pandava prince Arjuna's chariot, are symbols of the five senses. These five senses keep us tied to the physical/material plane of existence. When you can transcend the limitations of these senses and achieve a higher level of consciousness, you are leaving the "horses" behind - "flying over them."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

_9MOTHER9HORSE9EYES9,

Mother Horse Eyes. Down the Rabbit Hole.

I just wanted to write. I mean how can someone write like that and not be published.

Also do you notice how GOODBYE HORSES sounds slightly like mother horse eyes. And the theme of the song is about rising above your senses. And the theme of mother horse eye's writing is being imprisoned by flesh.

The trauma we go through in this life ...and trying to rise above it. Leave behind the pain ....both physical and emotional. Leave behind the love and anger and rise to a state of grace...such a high state of grace THAT ITS AMAZING GRACE

I hope you are all ok. It will be ok. I love you all.

I wish i could write like that.

Hindu texts mention 5 horses representing the senses.

he chorus of this song is a reference to the Hindu text Bhagavad Gita, in which the five horses that pull Krishna and Pandava prince Arjuna's chariot, are symbols of the five senses. These five senses keep us tied to the physical/material plane of existence. When you can transcend the limitations of these senses and achieve a higher level of consciousness, you are leaving the "horses" behind - "flying over them."

Its only a matter of time before they sort out the proper medication for you. Only when I say time it could be maybe a year or two. But trust me if you show him what you posted expected to get a few rounds of shock therapy as well. You will be in my thoughts everything I pass by a nut house

Advertisement