Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gear for Sale

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Nomez

Is the stock sold ? Interested

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Lummers666

Nomez wrote: »
    Is the stock sold ? Interested

Yes the stock is sold, what I have currently is in the list above your comment. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Richard Coughlan

Hi I'm also based in Cork city - what make is the bolt action rifle/details ? Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Richard308

I’d be interested in gun bag with mag pouches on the side, the vest and ammo can

Hi I'm also based in Cork city - what make is the bolt action rifle/details ? Many thanks.

Hi Richard. My sincere apologies in the delay with replying. Haven't been getting updates for this for some reason. I am not 100% on the details of the bolt action other than its a Bar 10, as I am not the first owner.
    Richard308 wrote: »
    I’d be interested in gun bag with mag pouches on the side, the vest and ammo can

My sincere apologies in the delay with replying Richard. I would be happy to make a deal with you on theses but due to the current circumstances I won't be meeting anyone for sales until we are giving the all clear. If you are happy to wait I will reserve these for you.

• Advertisement

Lummers666 wrote: »
    Hi Richard. My sincere apologies in the delay with replying. Haven't been getting updates for this for some reason. I am not 100% on the details of the bolt action other than its a Bar 10, as I am not the first owner.

My sincere apologies in the delay with replying Richard. I would be happy to make a deal with you on theses but due to the current circumstances I won't be meeting anyone for sales until we are giving the all clear. If you are happy to wait I will reserve these for you.

How much do you want any for that bag?

Lummers666 wrote: »

Richard308 wrote: »

I'd take €40 for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 aj23

Hi, can you post a picture of what you have left and also how much for the remaining bundle. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭GreenCarver

Interested in the bar10 style bolt action if it would be possible to provide some more information. Could you give an idea of price or how much you purchased it for? Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Boltman

Hi there, is the m4 body still available? If it is, is it metal and do you know what gun it came from?

A post COVID Bump.

I do apologize I was sin active on this since the plague times hit. I still have a most of this gear available so please let me know if you have any questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭JustBrowsingBoards

How much for the walkie talkies?

@JustBrowsingBoards Ive just had someone in work say they'd be interested in a deal for what's left. If they don't take it I can do a deal with you on them for about €40.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭JustBrowsingBoards

Is there 2 of them? Are what motorola models are they? Ill be up thursday or the weekend and I might be interested in a few bits anyways

The remainder of these items were sold via private sale.

Advertisement