Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Liberal Cultural Marxists ate my Hamster! AAAARGH

• 26-03-2018 9:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭

The west is entirely controlled by libtards spouting leftwing liberalism and pushing political correctness on innocent people like ourselves. The so called liberal leftist elite and feminazi snowflake SJW cucks are blinding us with their cultural marxism propaganda and are in the process of setting up abortion death camps. They also want to ban Christmas and yet they have no problem with Jihadi Muslims corrupting our innocent children with their burkas. The mass media is a marxist mouthpiece spouting liberal intolerance and gay terrorism!

And they ate my hamster…

Go Trump! U S A ! U S A !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

Er....yeah.

I think you need a cuddle.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

And they ate my hamster…

Complete garbage. Everyone knows they're vegan.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Who ate your hamster? POOR wee thing..

Can I be anti-PC and also anti-Trump or is that not allowed, no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

cantdecide wrote: »
    Complete garbage. Everyone knows they're vegan.

They're only vegan when it suits their twisted ideology. They ate him because he was a staunch conservative hamster who loves the NRA.

• Advertisement

They're only vegan when it suits their twisted ideology. They ate him because he was a staunch conservative hamster who loves the NRA.

Just as I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

All hamsters go to heaven.

cantdecide wrote: »
    Can I be anti-PC and also anti-Trump or is that not allowed, no?

No, because the liberal elite are so disgusted by KKKlinton losing that they've mandated that you can only be anti-political correctness if you're pro-Trump. They're really sneaky and intolerant like that - these so-called liberals. The snowflake SJW feminazis also pooed in your sandwich while you weren't looking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Trump is a God amongst men.

A GOD amongst men.

And the greatest President that God has ever created.

Trump is a God amongst men.

A GOD amongst men.

And the greatest President that God has ever created.

He's parted the Red Sea, he's healed cripples and he has a wife who can walk in 5 inch stilettos in a disaster zone. There ain't nothing this guy can't do but the liberal media elite will only report the nonsense and never mention the positives.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,703 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Somebody's watching too much American media, it's a lovely morning, depending where you are of course, get out for a walk op, life isn't really that bad.

Advertisement