Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

no signal on saorview rte1

Options
  • 28-01-2020 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Can't watch the debate on rte1...anyone else have the same problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭endacl

It’s on here. Finding it hard to watch meself...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Rte1 I thought used to be much stronger. These days I can't get it with an internal aerial. Have to a beefier external one.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi Octra,

Welcome to Boards. I've moved your thread across to the Terrestrial forum where people may be better able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Do a rescan of your Soarview channels.
    Soarview are changing frequences between September 19th 2019 and March 20th 2020 ( https://www.saorview.ie/en/changes )

They say most wont be effected but some will. You could very well be one of those.

Advertisement