Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish racing form / streams

Options
  • 04-01-2020 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi All

Am fairly new to dog racing but have watched quite a bit of English racing through RPGTV/betting site streams over the last year. I've also found the free RP form / videos and Timeform cards decent guides

I'd be interested to know what are peoples personal preferences for Irish racing form guides / betting and streaming platforms ?

I know the IGB site has some basic form/videos and bet to view streaming but compared to Irish horse racing / English dog racing the sport appears a lot less accessible in terms of media / form to the general / entry level punter. Maybe I'm missing a trick ?

Looking at the IGB site today for example there are 9 meetings in Ireland! This seems like a huge amount of racing

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

most off the english meetings are done by sis/trp for bookmaker content -

there are some irish sis races at different tracks and u can get replays for all of them on igb site

the other irish meetings are not run for outside betting or streaming even though u can bet and watch a ;lot of them on the igb site

• Registered Users Posts: 9 LostWeekend

Thanks nowso, thats helpful to know.
    Bit of a barrier to growing the betting pools I suppose when the foreign coverage is freeview with the option of exchange betting versus the domestic product

Would you have any preferences for Irish form guides yourself?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

igb have race card pdfs of all cards available on site and sis carry it for there races

shelbourne saturday etc u get good pools and good racing . ive often gone racing and just bet on the shelbourne intertrack on tote or bookies

Advertisement