Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Box Reproduction

• 16-05-2011 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Where would one go to get this box reproduced? This is the one in question. It's 23 years old and to be expected in this condition. Everything else is mint though, original user manual untouched along with warranty card.

Thanks

[IMG][/img]specbox.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Try www.snap.ie they might be able to sort you out. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Snap are robbers and lately thay're employing people with no background in design or printing.
    I know a bloke who owns a print company and has all manner of nifty machines I'll text him.
    Where are you based OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭mondeo

Thanks, I'm based in Dublin 16:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

No problem Mondeo I'll contact him on Monday and see what he says.

The only problem I can see is that boxes are made up of many components and folds so it'll be more expensive to get it made in that way, although you could get it done out on the flat and fold it yourself thus saving many dollars.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭mondeo

pdbhp wrote: »
    No problem Mondeo I'll contact him on Monday and see what he says.

The only problem I can see is that boxes are made up of many components and folds so it'll be more expensive to get it made in that way, although you could get it done out on the flat and fold it yourself thus saving many dollars.

I'm assuming they will need my original box for dimensions etc. I'd be interested to see how it would turn out. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement