Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a helper

• 13-09-2008 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm currently preparing for my interview for the Post grad in Ed with Hibernia.

I doing up one-liner type answers to typical questions that get asked in the Irish part of the interview.

I'm really not sure about some of my phrases, or sentence structures, & instead of bombarding this forum with threads, I was wondering if any of ye feel like helping me?

Any of ye great Gaelgoirs like to offer your help, so that I could PM ye (prob regularly enough :o ) for the next few weeks with answers I've prepared (like I said, they're not long answers, one liners really) so you can review them & let me know if they're right or not.

I know it's a long shot guys, but I'd really appreciate it if any of ye had the time to help, as this place on the course means SO much to me, & I want to be as well prepared as I possibly can.

Thanks,
    BB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Hey,

My sister did the interview for Hibernia a couple of months ago and I gave her a good bit of help with preparation. I used to be nearly fluent but due to lack of practise I'm not quite so anymore! However I have very good grammar and vocabulary for what you are looking for, so if you are still looking for help I'd be more than happy to help out!

Advertisement