Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Can someone give me an up to date list of servers?

• 13-07-1999 2:44pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,806 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I knoe John had one up but of course there's no cloud site anymore. What are the current servers for all games? Ta

M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

why do the indigo.ie servers not show up on Gamespy?

I played on an English CArena server.. 200 armour 100H. Was a good laugh. except for one thing. when I was leaving I said 'me gone, thanks for the game' as is a polite thing to do.. some guy called MENTAL replies
    'Good, too many f*cking newbies around'.. is it just coincidence or is it mandatory for every server to have a complete gob****e?

Played a few FFA games on axes.4.all as well, great laugh. 20/32 players, and I didn't do too bad with a 480 ping... didn't like the spawn campers though and things were a bit hairy until I changed my colour to yellow (like 4 of the other guys.. they were acting as a team...very sneaky altogether).

J.

Four-teen hours
    on the bowl...

A spider's crawled
    right up yer hole

Laid ten thousand eggs
    and crawled back down your
    le-he-he-hehegs

They Hatch
    and EAT your Insides out...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I'M NOT A BOGSPRITE!!!

No,

you're a GOBSH1te

tongue.gif

Actually,

out of curiosity.. how does an unregistered person peep go about posting to the board? I thought you had to register to post....

Muhahahahahaha! Anonymous **** stirring gets a new lease of life..... I mean.. just wondering.. smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Yah Jaz there all after you tongue.gif
    Must try that server tho. never heard of it be4 :/

http://underworld.fortunecity.com/nintendo/957/
    dk 0wns U

Advertisement