Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

changing jobs during mortgage process

• 28-10-2018 8:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi I had to change jobs before mortgage process due to redundancy, The job i have is in the same industry on about the same money I got a letter saying I am not on propation even thou i am only in job for 2 months do you think there will be a problem, Also the house we are buying needs a bit of work but since I got redundancy I now have the money to finish it and the house is valued at more than i am borrowing [borrow 135000 house valued at 175000] any forseen problems

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭Tefral

The fact your letter says your not on probation means theres no issue. I know 2 people recently (1 with AIB the other with BOI) and that sufficed.

No problems with finishing it especially since you are using your own money

Advertisement