Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Walrus - Prepare to be Triggered!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

And in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Right, I'll close this one up(if a mod could change to closed?

23 Entries, a lot of songs, I'll be getting started ASAP but dont expect it as quick as Rebs.

I did get a laugh out of one who shall not be named, submitting a WWE theme tune :D hey I'm open to (almost) anything

Hopefully next on the list can open sign ups now and we can get a few of these going concurrently.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Ill change the game tag on the thread...?

Sorry folks, havent even had a chance to listen to the first lot yet, flat out in work and at home, will try to get some done over the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Loads of time triggers.

Sure Sulli hasn't even started hers yet and the signups closed 2 years ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Rikand wrote: »
    Loads of time triggers.

Sure Sulli hasn't even started hers yet and the signups closed 2 years ago

*Lols in tuskiness

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

Didnt realise this was set for Easter 2021. Nice one Triggs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 110 ✭✭Osamabindipper

This sounds fun have been following keenly to see how it works... Not much happening but I'm sure it's a slow burner.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

giphy.gif

:pac: sorry fixxxer, currently dealing with a Pandemic so it's hard trying to find time to sit down and listen to these properly.

At least we have G&R's to keep us entertained, and Sulli may start thei reveal sometime soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

:pac: just finishing up marking and placing first round.. will try get the reveal for first round done this weekend

Advertisement