Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Werewolf Statistics

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I did it there for the wins, but it skewed everything in the other columns if you dont exclude it from them too. It can be done and i can do it, just not right now.

For now, i removed the changes i made; ill make them again when i have time to do the full job.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

How many games failed to complete?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

community and baggys recent one nighter.

I've got a few mins now, I'll have a look at resolving this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Added 3 new tile names to legend, more can be added if we get more abandoned games that require other roles.

vA : Villager in abandoned game
    wA : Wolf in abandoned game
    skA : SK in abandoned game

The 3 above do not count towards the statistics count, so can be added to table without players suffering losses or wins to the player stats.

I hope that will be an acceptable solution to all, let me know if not.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Perfect, that's exactly what I was hoping for :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Advertisement