Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment 2020-22

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 HappyFace22

The Aer Lingus numbers begin with 886...So if you have missed a call from any number with them digits its definitely Aer Lingus.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jmack1

The Aer Lingus numbers begin with 886...So if you have missed a call from any number with them digits its definitely Aer Lingus.

Mine isn’t that it’s +882. I missed the call while in work which is annoying. But ive sent them an email just to ask and hopefully it was them and they’ll still talk to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ShanRowe

Did they call you today?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jmack1

ShanRowe wrote: »
    Did they call you today?

No they called me a few days ago. I thought it was a scammer so I left it but after reading this thread I realised it might’ve been them

• Registered Users Posts: 10 dae1996

Hi has anyone heard anything today ? Haven’t got a call yet 🙈hopefully I get one soon. Best of luck everyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 HappyFace22

dae1996 wrote: »
    Hi has anyone heard anything today ? Haven’t got a call yet 🙈hopefully I get one soon. Best of luck everyone

I haven’t received one either, hopefully I get one soon too. Best of luck everyone

I haven’t received one either, hopefully I get one soon too. Best of luck everyone

Is this ur first time applying ?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭popers98

I just got a call!!
    Apparently the rejection emails were sent out a couple of weeks ago

popers98 wrote: »
    I just got a call!!
    Apparently the rejection emails were sent out a couple of weeks ago

Did they say that they sent them out to people ? Also did they say that they were still calling people ? Congratulations best of luck

Did they say that they sent them out to people ? Also did they say that they were still calling people ? Congratulations best of luck

No, I just heard that from someone else. I’m sure if you haven’t heard yet you will soon. Best of luck

• Advertisement

No, I just heard that from someone else. I’m sure if you haven’t heard yet you will soon. Best of luck

Okay, thanks very much , best of luck

Did anyone else hear back from them today ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Hels444

Did anyone else hear back from them today ?

I haven’t heard anything yet either, I can’t help but feel I won’t get a call if they’ve already started contacting people...positive thoughts though

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭clairey

For anyone who's gotten calls has your application status changed? Mine still says invite to pre selection online assessment 😅😅 hope it went through ok when I did it 🀔

• Registered Users Posts: 15 lilac.sky

Hels444 wrote: »
    I haven’t heard anything yet either, I can’t help but feel I won’t get a call if they’ve already started contacting people...positive thoughts though

do not lose your faith!
    you are still in the running!
    and congratulations popers98! best of luck for the interview (:
    my status remains the same, no calls, no emails, only impatience...

clairey wrote: »
    For anyone who's gotten calls has your application status changed? Mine still says invite to pre selection online assessment 😅😅 hope it went through ok when I did it 🀔

No it won’t change regardless

Hey!
    does anyone knows if they can call with a private number?
    many thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Qprmeath

lilac.sky wrote: »
    Hey!
    does anyone knows if they can call with a private number?
    many thanks!

Aer Lingus HR is generally a Dublin 01 number beginning with 886

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Gillygildawg17

Hello everyone! just wondering has anybody gone for the assessment/interview day? could you shed some light or what kind of questions the asked? thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 marshallmallow

Hello everyone! just wondering has anybody gone for the assessment/interview day? could you shed some light or what kind of questions the asked? thanks :)

Hey, I had my interview on Monday 25th - We went in and handed all our documents, then they brought us in to check our height and if we fit into all the cabin crew seats as well as a height reach test. Then we had the actual interview itself, (waited about 40 mins to be called in) pretty standard interview questions. Got asked if I'm aware I'd be working unsociable hours, holidays etc and if I'm ready for that. Then a question about teamwork and resolving customer issues. Pretty straight forward, then standard questions about flexibility, notice etc. Wasn't a long interview, everyone was extremely friendly :)
    Waiting to hear back now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭clairey

I still haven't heard anything back, doesn't seem too hopeful if they're already interviewing but I thought they would have at least sent a rejection email? Has anyone else heard nothing?

clairey wrote: »
    I still haven't heard anything back, doesn't seem too hopeful if they're already interviewing but I thought they would have at least sent a rejection email? Has anyone else heard nothing?

I haven’t heard anything either but I applied last year too, I send my video interview in last November and then I got my rejection email in February. It’s such a long process and even longer to get a rejection email. I’m still hanging on to a bit of hope that we still might hear. To everyone that has or still is waiting for there interview good luck :)

thanks marshallmallow for your input!
    hopefully you will be flying in a green uniform soon :’)
    I didn’t receive any reply so far.
    my guess is that they keep the ones who aren’t either fantastic or terrible in this kind of limbo...
    if they need more people they can call you anytime for an interview.
    otherwise...
    nevertheless, as I said, it’s just a guess...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 marshallmallow

lilac.sky wrote: »
    thanks marshallmallow for your input!
    hopefully you will be flying in a green uniform soon :’)
    I didn’t receive any reply so far.
    my guess is that they keep the ones who aren’t either fantastic or terrible in this kind of limbo...
    if they need more people they can call you anytime for an interview.
    otherwise...
    nevertheless, as I said, it’s just a guess...

To be honest I'm not too hopeful - it's constantly on my mind and I'm questioning everything I said during the interview and I feel like I phrased things wrong and nerves got the best of me etc etc. But I guess at this point there's nothing I can do other than wait (which by the looks of it could be months?)
    But I really do hope ye hear something soon, fingers crossed! Don't lose hope just yet, you never know :) I only got the call about a week before the interview so there is definitely still hope!! :)

To be honest I'm not too hopeful - it's constantly on my mind and I'm questioning everything I said during the interview and I feel like I phrased things wrong and nerves got the best of me etc etc. But I guess at this point there's nothing I can do other than wait (which by the looks of it could be months?)
    But I really do hope ye hear something soon, fingers crossed! Don't lose hope just yet, you never know :) I only got the call about a week before the interview so there is definitely still hope!! :)

I totally understand.
    It’s not easy to stay calm and collected when we want something so badly!
    It’s easier said than done, but try to detach yourself from it.
    It’s done, just remain positive :)
    And the same advice goes to you, don’t lose hope just yet!
    :)

Hi I just got a rejection email this afternoon , all the best to everyone :)congratulations to who has got it

Has anyone heard yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Sir Galahad

You have to wonder what exactly they are looking for. I'm familiar with an applicant that has a medical qualification is the right height & weight and has lots of sales experience and has a second language. Yet they have been sent a decline email. Last year they recruited from Madrid as well and my friend (Cabin Crew) tells me that some of them have been a disaster. It would be so helpful if they would let candidates know where they fall down in the process but the out sourcing of the process appears to be problematic.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Boeing651

Has anyone heard yet?

Has anyone heard anything since face to face interview?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 SLR9000

Boeing651 wrote: »
    Has anyone heard anything since face to face interview?

Nothing here yet

Advertisement