Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

VF5FS - Anyone for games?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

I'm done with your troll talk so say whatever you like, I'm not wasting any more time with you.

:you shouldn't have mentioned Kuro in your initial post then.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Kuro Tao

Talk all the **** you want online warrior. You know where to find me if you really want to prove me wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

whats-going-on-in-this-thread.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Junsuina Chikara

I shouldn't have to justify myself because Kuro-Tao is the one who has been clearly slagging me off in this thread but I'll just share to you the beginnings of this feud.

After playing a couple of games on PSN, I receive this message with a little "No offence" at the start which is totally invalid considering the context:
    th_2013-05-22085010_zpsacc6b728.jpg

Second message after 2 or 3 more games, I receive this, again slagging me off:
    th_2013-05-22085030_zpsd2a59256.jpg

Third message, he sent me referencing that stagger combos only work offline but I have played many players online that recover from staggers, causing my standing palm to be guarded:
    th_2013-05-22085058_zps97deb5b4.jpg

Fourth message, which was in response to my message where I stated that I know I was good because I compete regularly with top VFDC players regularly:
    th_2013-05-22085115_zps7f3ad5d8.jpg

th_2013-05-22085138_zpsa643d674.jpg

I ignored the first message because I understand how someone can get salty and write a message in fury but to continuously keep slagging me off, that's when it goes beyond being salty and just labels someone as being a dick.

I'm not saying I'm a victim, I'm also partially at fault for having responded to Kuro-Tao's remarks but if you go back to this post you can see that I was just asking on the thread if anyone would like some games, where Kuro-Tao felt he had to make his statement "Nope, but that money match is still on offer if you feel like you're up to the challenge." so I was never interested in mentioning anything but he brought it up.

I responded just to make a stand for myself by saying "I don't gamble and I'm not in Ireland, I don't fancy paying €50 every time I go down to Dublin but when I'm back, I'll play you offline eventually. My play is legit. Stop being salty, it's really showing now." And after that, he started calling me stuff like you're free, a fraud etc. Kuro-Tao is clearly immature and, as previously mentioned, a dick because when I explain my stance in detail all he can come up with "Talk all the **** you want online warrior, You know where to find me if you really want to prove me wrong."

For this, when I go to Dublin and play VF5FS, I'm only interested in playing against players who are good sportsmen and can have a laugh and some games, not having to deal with someone who get's whingy and huffy after a couple of games. The VFDC community generally is a good, respectful community, where regardless of player standard, scrub-like or pro, there is always respect between players.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

You know I was going to get into VF because I quite like the game but if this is the way the community acts then I don't think I will bother. I will just play KOF instead at least that games community aren't moaning at each other the whole time (Mainly because there isn't a community :D ).

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I shouldn't have to justify myself because Kuro-Tao is the one who has been clearly slagging me off in this thread but I'll just share to you the beginnings of this feud.

Actually, you clearly baited him earlier in this thread.

Regardless, he-started-it is 5 year old logic, and I'm going to say both of you cut it out now before I have to ban someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

After playing a couple of games on PSN, I receive this message with a little "No offence" at the start which is totally invalid considering the context:
    th_2013-05-22085010_zpsacc6b728.jpg

Second message after 2 or 3 more games, I receive this, again slagging me off:
    th_2013-05-22085030_zpsd2a59256.jpg

Third message, he sent me referencing that stagger combos only work offline but I have played many players online that recover from staggers, causing my standing palm to be guarded:
    th_2013-05-22085058_zps97deb5b4.jpg

Fourth message, which was in response to my message where I stated that I know I was good because I compete regularly with top VFDC players regularly:
    th_2013-05-22085115_zps7f3ad5d8.jpg

th_2013-05-22085138_zpsa643d674.jpg

I ignored the first message because I understand how someone can get salty and write a message in fury but to continuously keep slagging me off, that's when it goes beyond being salty and just labels someone as being a dick.

I'm not saying I'm a victim, I'm also partially at fault for having responded to Kuro-Tao's remarks but if you go back to this post you can see that I was just asking on the thread if anyone would like some games, where Kuro-Tao felt he had to make his statement "Nope, but that money match is still on offer if you feel like you're up to the challenge." so I was never interested in mentioning anything but he brought it up.

I responded just to make a stand for myself by saying "I don't gamble and I'm not in Ireland, I don't fancy paying €50 every time I go down to Dublin but when I'm back, I'll play you offline eventually. My play is legit. Stop being salty, it's really showing now." And after that, he started calling me stuff like you're free, a fraud etc. Kuro-Tao is clearly immature and, as previously mentioned, a dick because when I explain my stance in detail all he can come up with "Talk all the **** you want online warrior, You know where to find me if you really want to prove me wrong."

For this, when I go to Dublin and play VF5FS, I'm only interested in playing against players who are good sportsmen and can have a laugh and some games, not having to deal with someone who get's whingy and huffy after a couple of games. The VFDC community generally is a good, respectful community, where regardless of player standard, scrub-like or pro, there is always respect between players.

tumblr_m7pbjxswbK1qhyvy2o1_500.gif

Online play makes us all salty

Make up you 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Or fist fight

• Registered Users Posts: 10,972 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

All I see is Kuro giving some advice and JC getting butthurt.

Quite telling that none of his replies were posted...

Anyway, we've already got one VF grudge match to settle, you two lovebirds can wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Chris IWS

You know I was going to get into VF because I quite like the game but if this is the way the community acts then I don't think I will bother. I will just play KOF instead at least that games community aren't moaning at each other the whole time (Mainly because there isn't a community :D ).
    If you've got a PS3, please play KOF with me. I'm so lonely. :( Also, I'd be amazed to see a non-red bar game. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

No lads, me telling you to stop means STOP.

I don't want either of you posting on this thread for a week at all, and after that not about this topic, or you will be receiving nice long bans for it.

You can't say I've not warned you.

Advertisement