Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVD Recorder with 250GB HDD for €75

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,312 ✭✭✭VanZan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

my bad.
    Figured it would surely be too obscure to get flagged.

That will teach me to doubt boards.ie. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

FYI, price is exVAT of €13.08. just checked it there:)

Still not bad for a HDD DVD Recorder.

Even with the fact that HDD/DVD Recorders are generally being phased out, the stores really aren't all that kind with the prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭roboshatner

just a question is just media easy to order from ?
    norbert64 wrote: »
    This is probably a bit late in the game, what with Sky+, Sky+HD and various other PVRs on the market.

However, it could well be useful for transferring all those VHS tapes to DVD. ;)

Unbranded DVD Recorder DivX Player with 250gb HDD :cool:
    https://www.justmedia.ie/p-2184-unbranded-dvd-recorder-divx-player-with-250gb-hdd.aspx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭pauleoin

just a question is just media easy to order from ?
    I have used them for many low value items such as ink & dvds with fast delivery and no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

whiteman19 wrote: »
    FYI, price is exVAT of €13.08. just checked it there:)

That Vat disappears when you go to Checkout. I got 1 of them when they were alerted in Sept.

WORD OF WARNING: If you are not a techie type, stay away from this. The Remote Control is a bitch to work & the manual is Bad English.

Having said that, Justmedia provided excellent service & I will certainly be browsing their site regularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Can someone confirm that they are able to record from a dvr box (NTL). And is the preduced quality any good

wobbles wrote: »
    Can someone confirm that they are able to record from a dvr box (NTL). And is the preduced quality any good
    Does your NTL box have a scart connection?
    Quality will be your usual 720 x 576 DVD rip I imagine. :cool:

Advertisement