Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Heatons,.. blank CD's

• 30-04-2006 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭

Mitsubishi CD-R, 48x, 700mb, 80min,...box of 25 in cases for 3euro.
    Heatons,.. Westend retail Park, Blanchardstown shopping centre.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

For 3 euro? Damn, that's a good price.

I wonder if all Heatons are doing it or just the one in Blanchardstown..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

Hey thats good, and I'm looking for some! Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Are you sure that's all you paid? I went to Heaton's in The Square today and they had them - for €10:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭lensman

Are you sure that's all you paid? I went to Heaton's in The Square today and they had them - for €10:mad:

Yes 3euro,..I got them at the blanchardstown shop in the past at 10euro but the are only 3euro now, they about 6 boxes on the shelf on the weekend all priced 3 euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Bummer :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭inode

must have a look at the one in letterkenny tomorrow. the cheapest place i get blank cd's is aldi. 12.99 for 50 in a spindle. they are good quality too. also if anyone has a pound city beside them i got 75 paper cd covers for €2. i bought 5 packs :D

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

inode wrote:
    must have a look at the one in letterkenny tomorrow. the cheapest place i get blank cd's is aldi. 12.99 for 50 in a spindle. they are good quality too. also if anyone has a pound city beside them i got 75 paper cd covers for €2. i bought 5 packs :D
    Ooh, I must check out PoundCity soon. Those paper covers are just what I need and at a good price!

I seldom go into Heatons, not a place I thought sold blank media.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

mitsubishi ay, aint they better known for making cars :D
    any1 able to vouch for them being quality media.

Still is a pretty amazing offer, mind you
    The best I could ever find was 100 Spindle - Imation 52X for €30 in PC World. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Tony H

mitsubishi are one of the best and biggest companies that produce blank media , they are normally branded as verbatim

• Registered Users Posts: 18,903 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

Mitsubishi are huge. They make everything.

What time are Heatons open at?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,807 ✭✭✭✭muffler

inode wrote:
    Post up again if they have them in Letterkenny as i will get a few if they are there at that price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭inode

was in pound city today. there was none left. they said they might be getting them back soon though.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,807 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Heatons Letterkenny today - pack of 10 cd's for €5 or £3 st.

No great bargain there

Advertisement