Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Final Fantasy VII Remaster/Remake

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Did the An Post tracking ever work with the Royal Mail code?

Yupp, on Sunday, the An Post link started working. Royal Mail stayed at "Your itme is leaving the country (UK). For further records, check with our delivery partner". Button below it then brought me to An Post which had no update from Friday. Is your An Post link showing anything?
    For anyone who ordered from Shopto your dlc code is in the digital items section of your account on their website.

Man, thank you!!! I never knew about that, figured it just didn't come with dlc.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rm212

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Yupp, on Sunday, the An Post link started working. Royal Mail stayed at "Your itme is leaving the country (UK). For further records, check with our delivery partner". Button below it then brought me to An Post which had no update from Friday. Is your An Post link showing anything?

Man, thank you!!! I never knew about that, figured it just didn't come with dlc.

My Royal Mail tracking said Your item is leaving the UK on Thursday late at night, the An Post link still hasn't started working yet for me, it doesn't find the tracking number. I expected it to update Sunday night for delivery today but still nothing so far :(

I read that only easy and normal is unlocked at the start. Clearing it unlocks Hard mode and chapter select with all your upgraded characters, basically NG+. Sounds great for the Hard mode run. I really want to platinum this and hope there isn't anything too grindy in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,514 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

rm212 wrote: »
    My Royal Mail tracking said Your item is leaving the UK on Thursday late at night, the An Post link still hasn't started working yet for me, it doesn't find the tracking number. I expected it to update Sunday night for delivery today but still nothing so far :(

Try entering the tracking number on the main An Post page, I don't think the page it links you to actually works anymore.

Try entering the tracking number on the main An Post page, I don't think the page it links you to actually works anymore.

Yeah, the Royal Mail tracking number should work directly on An Post page, if not, try with spaces like below. This is how mine was formated on An Post(with x's instead of the numbers).

LP xxx xxx xxx GB

• Advertisement

Thanks for the help guys but still no results for me :(

The greatest JRPG of all time just got better

Getting rave reviews, 64 in fact

Hype

• Registered Users Posts: 18,697 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    I read that only easy and normal is unlocked at the start. Clearing it unlocks Hard mode and chapter select with all your upgraded characters, basically NG+. Sounds great for the Hard mode run. I really want to platinum this and hope there isn't anything too grindy in it.

From reading online, Hard mode
    also does not allow you to use ANY items.

For masochists only!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,803 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Hype

Did Valkyrie Profile get a remake? :eek:

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Did Valkyrie Profile get a remake? :eek:

Mission complete :)

In fairness I'm delighted to see FF7 remake being universally acclaimed with great reviews pretty much across the board

Been a great couple of months in gaming in general during this worrying time we live in right now

Good for the mind

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭daheadonu

Shopto order came today,did not expect it this fast

A lot of ShopTo people getting their copy today and tracking still hasn't shown up with AP for me, I hope my package isn't lost...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,803 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Mission complete :)

In fairness I'm delighted to see FF7 remake being universally acclaimed with great reviews pretty much across the board

Been a great couple of months in gaming in general during this worrying time we live in right now

Good for the mind

Kat Bailey sayin they didn't play it safe is what I like to hear. Thankfully it doesn't sound like a brain dead Kingdom Hearts button masher and has a bit of depth to it. Squaresoft could easily play it safe but thankfully they rarely do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Hype

I read that as the average score was 64 and you were being sarcastic :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭endainoz

Digital download has started, kinda regretting not going for a physical copy, ah well.

tuxy wrote: »
    I read that as the average score was 64 and you were being sarcastic :o

Soz I mean 64 reviews are positive :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Well its finally downloaded and it only took 20 hours LOL !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Got my physical in the mail this morning. Unfortunately I must be the only person in the world whose work from home is super busy so I'm not going to get to sit down to it till like 10pm. I've been behind for weeks cos everybody wants stuff yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

This is out on the 10th, right? I googled it and it told me the 10th. But i have this itching feeling its out tonight at midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

This is out on the 10th, right? I googled it and it told me the 10th. But i have this itching feeling its out tonight at midnight

Don't do this to yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭Barlett

Ordered this from Shopto on Thursday, thought I was being clever getting it sent to Parcel Motel for a quicker delivery but according to Royal Mail it still hasn't been delivered to them. 3 working days seems long for First Class Delivery but that said these are crazy days, lucky the post is working at all! Just hope it isn't lost

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

I didnt get the preorder bonus DLC with my shopto order. this happen anyone else? I know they posted up at some point about this being sold out from the 2nd of april or somethin but my order was placed well before then

[edit, nevermind... its in my shopto account as a digital code ]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Man I hope I get this tomorrow. I ordered from shopto last Tuesday!! Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,406 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Man I hope I get this tomorrow. I ordered from shopto last Tuesday!! Lol

Hope I do to!

I ordered from Square last June :D

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mr.Fantastic

Mine arrived this morning and we ordered pretty much at the same time.

Did you receive this today yeah ? I ordered Thursday when TGC let us down. No sign of it today said it was shipped at 1.30am from uk.The tracking details aren't working with an post , hope it's not lost

• Registered Users Posts: 7,514 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Did you receive this today yeah ? I ordered Thursday when TGC let us down. No sign of it today said it was shipped at 1.30am from uk.The tracking details aren't working with an post , hope it's not lost

Yeah, received it today. Hopefully yours will arrive tomorrow. I'm near Dublin so I usually get stuff pretty quickly once it is in the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭endainoz

Don't do this to yourself.

Don't do this to all us ejits who panicked and went digital!

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mr.Fantastic

Yeah, received it today. Hopefully yours will arrive tomorrow. I'm near Dublin so I usually get stuff pretty quickly once it is in the country.

Yeah could be cause I am in cork , hopefully comes tomorrow .

Getting a bit annoyed now... my ShopTo order still isn’t tracking with AP and looks less likely for tomorrow. What happened since RM marked it as leaving the country on Thursday night?? I’m in Dublin too so I should get it fast

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

rm212 wrote: »
    Getting a bit annoyed now... my ShopTo order still isn’t tracking with AP and looks less likely for tomorrow. What happened since RM marked it as leaving the country on Thursday night?? I’m in Dublin too so I should get it fast

Mine left 1.30am like yours, probably hasn't got into an Post system yet if the tracking isn't updated :(

Advertisement