Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bus Routes in whitechurch estate Rathfarnham

Options
  • 24-02-2020 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

hi to go to city centre each morning is the best option the 61 from Grange Golf Course entrance ? This seems to be the only bus with a regular service... If i want to go to UCD or Dundrum WHAT bus service like ? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

17 goes to UCD from Rathfarnham but you'd have to get it near Rathfarnham village

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

116 in morning and evening only 1 each way.

161 is ran by go ahead.

61 every hour, reliable enough and much better since extra time given for peak runs.

There are a few more on for peak.

Oh there is also a 15b only one though if I recall but no use to Dundrum of course.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

harry999 wrote: »
    If i want to go to UCD or Dundrum WHAT bus service like ? Thanks

The 175 goes through Dundrum to UCD and passes Grange Golf Club.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

www.getthere.ie might be able to help you see the best options

I'm not associated with the website but have used it a few times

If the link doesn't work put web address into Google without the www

• Registered Users Posts: 17,542 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

harry999 wrote: »
    hi to go to city centre each morning is the best option the 61 from Grange Golf Course entrance ? This seems to be the only bus with a regular service... If i want to go to UCD or Dundrum WHAT bus service like ? Thanks

Going to city centre:
    Route 61 from Whitechurch Estate (Dublin Bus)
    Route 15d from Whitechurch Estate (Dublin Bus)
    Route 16 from Grange Road (Dublin Bus)

Going to Dundrum:
    Route 175 from Taylor’s lane (eastbound)(Go Ahead)
    Route 161 from Whitechurch Estate & Taylors Lane (eastbound)(Go Ahead)

Going to UCD:
    Route 175 from Taylor’s Lane (eastbound) (Go Ahead)

• Advertisement
Advertisement