Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Which gym to join in Dublin DCU or Flyefit?

• 03-11-2019 10:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭

Hi all

Im in college in St Pats and I got the gym bug over the summer at home in the west. Id like to go to the gym during the week up here in Dublin and Im wondering which one is better to join...the flyefit in Drumcondra or the DCU gym (is there a gym in St Patricks does anyone know? It would save me traipsing up to Glasnevin campus). Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,551 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Pineapple1 wrote: »
    Hi all

Im in college in St Pats and I got the gym bug over the summer at home in the west. Id like to go to the gym during the week up here in Dublin and Im wondering which one is better to join...the flyefit in Drumcondra or the DCU gym (is there a gym in St Patricks does anyone know? It would save me traipsing up to Glasnevin campus). Thanks

Try out both at a time you'd be planning to use them. Flyefit do day passes and I presume you could tour DCU gym or get a pass as well. See which one best suits

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭WhiteMemento9

DCU is a very good gym with a great range of equipment and a really nice well-maintained pool but just be aware the gym itself is always extremely busy as it is serving a very big college campus.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭The chan chan man

In my experience its rarely the quality of the gym but the convenience of its location that keeps me going!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

Pineapple1 wrote: »
    Hi all

There's a gym on campus in St Patrick's. I'm not sure what it's like.

Get a tour of all options, look at prices and convenience then make up your mind.

Advertisement