Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls Online

• 07-01-2014 10:18pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭

Just got a beta weekend invite for this weekends stress test. Anyone else here get one and planning on playing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

wooo me to

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

I'll be there!

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

Likewise

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Cool, maybe we could have a meet up somewhere?

your place or mine :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 polarax

I have a code that I wont be using if anyone wants it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Got an Invite myself

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

Got an invite myself. Would like to play with some fellow Irish players if possible. I have TS3 server if anyone needs / wants?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 markbreen17

I shall too be on, I cannot wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,982 ✭✭✭KilOit

polarax wrote: »
    I have a code that I wont be using if anyone wants it!

I'll take it if no one else wants it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 polarax

PM me your email

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jofis

If anyone have extra key I'd like one, been waiting a year to test this game out. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Merger

I'll be there! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,306 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

I got an invite ... gave it away as I wasn't going to be able to play it. I'd be interested in seeing how it plays though. I likely won't get the game, unless it's pure quality, given the subscription model.

I got an invite ... gave it away as I wasn't going to be able to play it. I'd be interested in seeing how it plays though. I likely won't get the game, unless it's pure quality, given the subscription model.

I'm happy to have a sub model providing it's worth it. A lot of games have gone FTP but none of them have held my interest. I seem to always end up back at wow. Am hoping this one kills that demon and gives me something new.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Account made client downloaded ready to go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

i thought i was special :(

hmm which faction are people thinking of trying ?
    Torn between playing as a khajiit and a argonian, i do like how each faction
    has a beasty race, havent really paid much attention to the game so i have no idea how factions will interact with each other.

Probably going to play as Khajiit myself, for bouncyness.

Personally i just want to walk around meow'ing at people whilstfull filling my life long dream of being a man cat while playing lovecats non stop.

• Advertisement

keep getting stuck inthe fecking npc chat view if if i click through the txt befeore they are finished talking :mad:

I have't even got that far, I've been on the loading screen for 10 minutes!

It keeps happening to me outside the starting zone, tbh its not great. The characters feel very lifeless to me, theirs no chat bubbles so i have idea who is talking, didnt like the khajiit starting zone so i switch to an argonian now its all snowy wooo.

When you jump its like you hit a brick wall above your character.Animations feel very stiff hmm yes i shall see how it goes. I did love the character creation though.

not gone on it so far tbh, will play later again, I couldnt find my mouse so was using the track pad on the laptop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

All I can say is:

No feeling of contact you you swing a 30kg mace at the enemy and hit them...lame

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Initial impressions, melee combat sucks just like Skyrim, ranged is okay.
    Chat is full of similar thoughts and of weird animation.

Unless their is some massive leap in quality between now and launch their is no way i would drop the box price + sub for this.

Seems to be alot of people not liking it. Personally I'm actually enjoying it.
    I agree with Dermighty on the contact thing. Not just with two handers. One handers just don't feel like they make contact most of the time.
    The current chat bug thing is annoying. I've had it at least 8 or 9 times so far.
    I enjoy the layout for the most part. Minimal UI is nice enough but I would like some options such as keeping chat window active (if you want)
    Showing xp earned / needed etc... It's not that big a deal but it might be nice.
    It looks great for an MMO. Very high quality.

So far overall I'm 70/30 in favour. I have no plans this weekend so I probably won't move from this seat and will make a final judgement on Sunday :P

Yea kinda getting into it now, running around on my fat khajiit templar guy, just seems to be a case of a load of little things adding up so far that are kind fo annoying. But i like, just not entirely sure if i would be willing to pay the box price,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

So far so disappointing, hell SWTOR at least had a great opening before you got to Tattoine and completely burned out.

Advertisement