Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hockey Goalie Gear

Options
  • 29-03-2011 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey guys, Looking to buy some new goalie gear but wondering what type to get. Mercian, obo etc. sugestions???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 andrewthomas

I am happy to hear that you are going to buy new goalie gears for you there are major for gears available for goalie that are
    Goalie pant,
    Goalie chest &Arm protector,
    Goalie Blocker,
    Goalie Catch Glove,
    Goalie leg pads,
    Goalie Head mask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Hookie

fishbc wrote: »
    Hey guys, Looking to buy some new goalie gear but wondering what type to get. Mercian, obo etc. sugestions???

It all comes down to personal preference really. I'd say the most popular are OBO and TK. I've always used OBO myself and wouldn't be tempted to change brands, it's solid gear that's comfortable and protects you well and it lasts years.

If you're interested I have a couple of old sets for sale that are still in really good condition. They are from the OBO Cloud range and OBO ROBO range, mostly size medium. I'll probably put an ad up on adverts.ie soon but feel free to contact me here in the meantime if you're interested!

Advertisement