Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a decent punch bag?

• 10-11-2019 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks

Have been doing a bit of boxercise and find it great. I was wondering if anyone would recommend where I could get a decent punch bag so I can do a bit at home?

I have a good bit of space so one I can hang from the roof wood even be grand.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭antix80

I'd recommend not going for the biggest size even if there's not much difference in the price... (speaking from experience.. Open to correction)

You'll need a bracket or chain so take into account how much abuse your wall or joists can take.

As for brands.. I'll leave someone else to advise on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭Danye

Lemlin wrote: »
    Hi folks

Have been doing a bit of boxercise and find it great. I was wondering if anyone would recommend where I could get a decent punch bag so I can do a bit at home?

I have a good bit of space so one I can hang from the roof wood even be grand.

Try fightstore.ie or Mick Dowling in Terenure will have some. Also the bigger Elverys / Intersport shops will have bags. Also keep your eye on adverts.ie - hope that helps.

Advertisement