Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Digs Accommodation for students in Waterford?

• 29-07-2019 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

Hi anyone know who offers digs accommodation for students in Waterford? Looking to get digs for my brother who will be going to 3rd year come September.

I just think my brother moving in with a family that will cook his meas Mon-Fri will be very handy. It seems near impossible to find. Any sites to check?

I was only able to a find a site through WIT Accommodation called homes.usi.ie but I only see one listing for digs in Waterford on Hennessy's Road but their looking for a postgraduate female only.

Any help would be much appreciated:)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Might be worth taking a look at the WIT forum. There's a dedicated accommodation thread:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=498

Hmmm, just checked. It's quite a quiet thread but some of the links might be helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭beya2009

It's near impossible to find any digs. I know Yeats college give new student a list of digs but obviously that would be for their students.

Advertisement