Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Stuff that goes out of stock gets removed from the lists. Tesco physical cards are likely not possible to restock now and they'd need to change their setup to handle the digital cards.

Tesco has come and gone multiple times over the years on IO for various stock reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Hopefully Irish opinions get the digital Tesco voucher on the website, it’s so much easier.
    Shop and scan have stopped doing physical vouchers for now and added Nike to their reward catalogue which is a result

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ballina1953

thought shopandscan still did argos physical vouchers

thought shopandscan still did argos physical vouchers

When I cashed in they were only doing e vouchers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭bmc58

L1011 wrote: »
    Stuff that goes out of stock gets removed from the lists. Tesco physical cards are likely not possible to restock now and they'd need to change their setup to handle the digital cards.

Tesco has come and gone multiple times over the years on IO for various stock reasons.

Didn't know that so they might be back when this Covid 19 is over.Did IO ever do Pay Pal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭extrapolate

Anybody able to get in contact with Acumen lately?

Anybody able to get in contact with Acumen lately?

They sent me an all gift voucher code today if that counts as contact
    They are becoming the best paying site during the pandemic for me

• Registered Users Posts: 28,006 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Toxica wrote: »
    So, what i did was add the virtual card to my PayPal account then made a new PayPal account, sent the €50 to the new account then sent it back to my original account then transferred to my bank account.

I thought they might not let me make a new account with the same phone number and address but they did.

I hope this helps.

Am I right in thinking that I can just add it to my Paypal account, and use it for any upcoming PayPal spending over the coming weeks / month - no need to transfer it out and back?

Am I right in thinking that I can just add it to my Paypal account, and use it for any upcoming PayPal spending over the coming weeks / month - no need to transfer it out and back?

yes you can add the card to paypal and spend it

Look,I was sceptical of this new RED C pay out option as I always got "the cheque" when I reached the €50 pay out.I thought it was quite complicated.But I found it simple to do .You get the code from Red C and transfer the €50 "To a Friend" on your Pay Pal account,using the code(a Master Card code).Then get the friend to send the €50 back to you.No charges(as it's a friend).It took me about three minutes to do it last Saturday.It was easy.YOU can't just add it straight to your PP account.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭ Kenneth Tangy Businessman

bmc58 wrote:
    Look,I was sceptical of this new RED C pay out option as I always got "the cheque" when I reached the €50 pay out.I thought it was quite complicated.But I found it simple to do .You get the code from Red C and transfer the €50 "To a Friend" on your Pay Pal account,using the code(a Master Card code).Then get the friend to send the €50 back to you.No charges(as it's a friend).It took me about three minutes to do it last Saturday.It was easy.YOU can't just add it straight to your PP account.

You can use it as a card on your PayPal account though for other purchases. Where you might run into trouble is spending all of it if you're left with a few euro and nothing with a low enough/exact value to spend it on.

Tesco E Gift card(not physical card) back on Irish Opinions? How would you use that?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

bmc58 wrote: »
    Tesco E Gift card(not physical card) back on Irish Opinions? How would you use that?

Print off or scan phone screen at checkout. Its a barcode basically.

L1011 wrote: »
    Print off or scan phone screen at checkout. Its a barcode basically.

Just wondering (again).Would there be an expiry date on them?Like,could you spare up say five or six of them over a few months and then use them all at once?

Just wondering (again).Would there be an expiry date on them?Like,could you spare up say five or six of them over a few months and then use them all at once?

They last five years so save away and use as many as you want

• Registered Users Posts: 28,006 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Thanks, the only problem is, I don't have any friends.

if you cant spend it on anything like shopping or a utility bill and really want it in your bank account then make a second paypal account and do it that way

• Registered Users Posts: 8,784 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Has anyone emailed red c to request they hold the cheque for you until after the pandemic?

pgj2015 wrote: »
    Has anyone emailed red c to request they hold the cheque for you until after the pandemic?

No, I find the instant money much better, I’m nearly at my next €50

• Registered Users Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

I have, have €100 in the kitty and €28 built up for next one, the partner surveys they offer are pain in the ass, once i see them been offered i know im at a loss straight away, screened out more times than not

• Advertisement

• Got a €3 but can’t open it probably a glitch hope they fix it?

• I signed up at acumen two weeks ago and getting nothing are they rare they send a survey

Aw come on Andrew i don't believe that.:eek:

No didn't bother.The E card was easy to get to my Pay Pal.I'll still be able to use it from there.

I have, have €100 in the kitty and €28 built up for next one, the partner surveys they offer are pain in the ass, once i see them been offered i know im at a loss straight away, screened out more times than not

They also takes weeks to pay.I'm owed €4 from 11th may.Don't know if I'll even get it.

I signed up at acumen two weeks ago and getting nothing are they rare they send a survey

They don't send a lot of surveys.

They don't send a lot of surveys.

I’ve made €40 in vouchers in the last 36 days so I have to disagree there

• OmegaGene wrote: »

So what I doing wrong so :(

OmegaGene wrote: »

40 from acumen?

• Advertisement

40 from acumen?

Yes from acumen, they sent me two groups of surveys last week that paid out very well

Advertisement